John Bindon

MJC1948

Just Browsing
Media
I watched a documentary on a British actor named John Bindon. He often played criminals in TV progs and movies.
However, off-screen he was very violent towards men and women, even his lovers.
His girlfriend was the upper class Vicki Hodge. She said he was blessed with a very large penis. Angie Bowie, David's ex, with whom Bindon had a relationship, estimated it was about 12 inches long.
He used it to perform a party trick - he hung five half-pint beer glasses on it!!!
Princess Margaret got to hear of him and invited him to her house in Mustique where he performed the trick for her and he is thought to have had a fling with her there.
After his acting career collapsed, he resorted to drugs, including heroin. He died from Aids in 1993, aged 50.

Nelly Gay

Experimental Member
Media
I watched a documentary on a British actor named John Bindon. He often played criminals in TV progs and movies.
However, off-screen he was very violent towards men and women, even his lovers.
His girlfriend was the upper class Vicki Hodge. She said he was blessed with a very large penis. Angie Bowie, David's ex, with whom Bindon had a relationship, estimated it was about 12 inches long.
He used it to perform a party trick - he hung five half-pint beer glasses on it!!!
Princess Margaret got to hear of him and invited him to her house in Mustique where he performed the trick for her and he is thought to have had a fling with her there.
After his acting career collapsed, he resorted to drugs, including heroin. He died from Aids in 1993, aged 50.

Yes, he was a Fulham boy born-and-bred (long before Fulham was fashionable) .
I don't know if John Bindon was ever open about his sexuality though .
He was goodlooking and quite a good actor playing to type in "The Sweeney", etc.
Apparently he bit off thumbs in bar fights !

thkandmuscl

Experimental Member
Media
Read his biography recently after I watched the documentary on television. There were photos, however none that showed any bulge shots, and the nude shot had him covering himself with his hand, not even the slightest indication of anything being there. There are simply too many credible sources to question the truth behind the claims. There does seem to be a calculated lack of visual material to back up the "claims". One of the polaroids in the book appeared to have been later photo-shopped over a rather large section covering his inner thigh, possibly to remove his member. The man seems to have acquired the status of a politician to the degree his privacy was protected. There are photos out there, just none anyone wants to come forward with. Both the biography and the documentary tend to be rather flattering, too much so, the violence romanticized and the "embarrassing parts" removed.It's not that there is material specifically that has been hidden that otherwise would threaten national security. It is that his notoriety has been downplayed and anything out there to potentially enhance it.

mg_man

Legendary Member
Media
His name cropped up in something I looked at the other day. Funny there isn’t more about him.