Status
Not open for further replies.

s_walker_c

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I would say most of his videos are less than 5 minutes. His dildo vids are longer, closer to 10. He's incredibly sexy and seems like a nice guy, I don't regret my sub. I'm excited to see what he puts out.

EDIT: Several jerk off and dildo vids, a couple of him getting rimmed by his GF (which are INCREDIBLY hot). The photos are also very hot, he photographs well because I think he's also a professional mainstream model.

Keith94

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Th
I would say most of his videos are less than 5 minutes. His dildo vids are longer, closer to 10. He's incredibly sexy and seems like a nice guy, I don't regret my sub. I'm excited to see what he puts out.

EDIT: Several jerk off and dildo vids, a couple of him getting rimmed by his GF (which are INCREDIBLY hot). The photos are also very hot, he photographs well because I think he's also a professional mainstream model.
Thanks he s definitely hot

Reactions: luisfernanperez7

rainbowboy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

The rimming sounds hot but I'm so gay, any sign of women makes me instantly soft lol
Thanks for the review! :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.