John Bronco

ShadowDenizen

Legendary Member
Media
Personally, I give people credit for acknowledging their issues and trying to right themselves! Sure, he may lose a few followers, but I think most people understand and appreciate his honesty

His material is first class: I spoke to him this weekend and purchased a few wall clips (Pussy-Earting, Dildo Sucking, Fetish teasing, Daisy Dukes tease) at a VERY reasonable price, and am currently waiting on a custom vid.

John was very sweet and accommodating, and replied promptly to my questions: everything I can ask for in an OF star.

DavidJohn413

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
He just released another preview with Austin and he takes his dick raw. Genuine question here. Why do y’all think he will bareback with Austin but almost all of his other collabs are always with a condom?

Reactions: Toni6988

DSF140

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
He just released another preview with Austin and he takes his dick raw. Genuine question here. Why do y’all think he will bareback with Austin but almost all of his other collabs are always with a condom?
He's probably not actually getting penetrated.

Jake417

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Have you seen his recent collabs?! They are almost all bareback now.

DavidJohn413

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Have you seen his recent collabs?! They are almost all bareback now.
The ones I’ve seen have all been with a condom. Morgan thicke, Beau Butler, and Filo were not BB. Some of his scenes that he claims he’s getting fucked I don’t believe as you see no penetration.

davidaroncorrea

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
The ones I’ve seen have all been with a condom. Morgan thicke, Beau Butler, and Filo were not BB. Some of his scenes that he claims he’s getting fucked I don’t believe as you see no penetration.
Yea i agree but acrodave got deep in that hole