John Cena

B_Lightkeeper

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
He's another one I have the hots for. I purchased the DVD of "Legendary" and while I was a little disappointed in seeing him only shirtless, there are some other good wresting weigh-in scenes.

I won't go into other details (I got in trouble with a few of the moderators here) but it certainly wasn't a waste of money.

fordonfire

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Pretty disturbing... I've been a wrestling fan since I was 4 (30 years now)...Been watching Cena make tasteless gay jokes about people since he debuted and that takes away any chance that he could be slightly attractive.

i was on a plane with this guy a few years ago, and at the gate in toronto, its about 5 AM, everyone is still half asleep waiting to board, and this guy was being REALLY loud and annoying....i really wanted to tell him to shut the hell up but....i weigh like 160

Reactions: Demitri Jones

Feline Fatale

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Queen City of the Plains (Colorado, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The gay jokes are jokes. Some gays are too sensitive. People make jokes about blacks all the time and blacks makes jokes about whites all the time, whats the point being so offended..

Cena even said he supports gays.

Reactions: ClarksBoy

Charlemange

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
yea he has a great bod and all that but too goody goody for me i prefer the bad boys with the tattoos etc
One of the rumors about him is that he's a complete asshole in real life, and that he's fucked most of the females on the roster, he sounds like a real bad boy to me.