John Cena

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I think he's good looking in a GI Joe-action-figure-kind-of-way. Like the muscles (although I wish he had body hair! He probably shaves what there is, but I don't think he'd be very furry even if he didn't). While you can provide evidence in your shorts of a big one, it is not very easy to provide evidence of a small one. It depends on how much you grow, how your cock hangs, etc. I wouldn't mind working up a sweat with him. If it is small, I'd get out my Topping Handbook and ride his firm, delicious ass.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i know you guys are talking about his looks and what not but as a wrestling fan i have to say this: Cena SUCKS!!!! lol but seriously if anyof you are legit wrestling fans cena sucks all of his promos are nothing like they were back when he was the Dr. of thuganomics

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well, Hatt 101, I mostly agree his "character's personality" is a relatively dull good guy. But that's an important role to fill for 2 reasons: he serves to make the other characters seem more edgy and out there; he sells more merchandise, mostly to kids, than anyone else working today.

Hatt_101

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ya mikey but whos to say kids wont but things if her was like he was before. i grew up at the end of the attitude era and the ruthless aggression era and i still liked the other super stars back then kids always like what they arnt supposed to watched. if The WWE was back the way it was im sure they would make way more money. but i will say they have been more interesting recently and it has nothing to do with cena

josh20hung

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I met John Cena years ago ... He came into a restaurant I worked at and I ended up serving him ... can't say anything about him sexually .. but I can say that he is such a great guy .. and really good looking.

Reactions: bigtoad

hrdhatdad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There is a guy at my gym that reminds me of John C. Similar body and face. Over the past 3 months he has deliberately moved his locker next to mine. Although it's become obvious that he wants to be friends, it's hard to imagine his real motive. What ever the case, hitting the gym has become a lot more exciting.

Reactions: bigtoad

gjvalleyboy

Cherished Member
Media
Man, I think Lance Storm showed a lot of VPLs going down the throughfare to the ring. I watched this one WWE DVD. I had to freeze frame a couple of camera shots of Storm's bouncing bulge. Amazing!

Shelton Benjamin is another guy that shows a lot of scandalous VPLs.

John Cena doesn't show much VPLs. But I wouldn't mind sleeping with that guy. John Cena is hot.
John morrisson (Johny nitro is hung)