John Cena

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I always liked John Cena and not in a sexual way or thinking about the D never factored in. He is one of those male muscle celebrities that I automatically liked. I like him even more than Dwayne Johnson, but with Dwayne I did wonder about the D, with John I didn't.

visualrockstar

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I always liked John Cena and not in a sexual way or thinking about the D never factored in. He is one of those male muscle celebrities that I automatically liked. I like him even more than Dwayne Johnson, but with Dwayne I did wonder about the D, with John I didn't.

And the point that being.........?

Cena is pretty fine and very well built. He also comes across as a decent person who can laugh at hmself and a situation.

Reactions: BBBDude29

mikeyinbrooklyn

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The scene from Trainwreck caused me to further love that ass. If I had to die eating a celebrity's ass, it would probably be Cena's. Of course, though, Amy Schumer would not be allowed in the room.

PS John Cena, if you read this message me. I promise to munch your hole for 24 straight hours. We'll both enjoy it, I promise.

dustdude19

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
The scene from Trainwreck caused me to further love that ass. If I had to die eating a celebrity's ass, it would probably be Cena's. Of course, though, Amy Schumer would not be allowed in the room.

PS John Cena, if you read this message me. I promise to munch your hole for 24 straight hours. We'll both enjoy it, I promise.
Another booty man, and yes he does have a killer ass.