John Cho in Harold and Kumar D Christmas?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by 1Steve, Dec 4, 2011.

1. 1Steve

1Steve Well-Known Member

There is a scene in the movie where Harold and Kumar are tied naked to a lamppost in the winter. When they are freed, Kumar is fine but Harold has his dick frozen to the post like the little kids tongue in the old Christmas story movie. Kumar offers to spit on it to melt the ice and Harold tells him there is no way he is spitting on his dick. Kumar then offers to pee on his dick lol and gets a similar reply. At which point Kumar pours hot coffee on his best buds dick instead! Anyway at some point we do see a closeup of Cho's dick, at least the head of it stuck to the post. Is that his real dick or a fake dildo prop?

2. backwoodsstud

backwoodsstud Member

Damned if I know.

3. Balljunkie

Gold Member

I'm going to venture a guess that it is not. One, it being stuck to a pole. Two, somebody pouring hot coffee on it.

4. 1Steve

1Steve Well-Known Member

LOL! I didn't suggest that what was done to it was real! You don't actually see the coffee pored on it. Also the pole is obviously a prop, so all he would have to do is stick his dick on it to imply it was stuck. So it doesn't have to be a fake dick to set up the scene, since the things that happen to it are all fake. There is an interview where he mentions that he was nervous about doing that scene, because he thought it might embarrass his mother. However that could go either way. She could be embarrassed for him showing his real dick, or simply the implication of the scene.

#4 1Steve, Dec 5, 2011
    Last edited: Dec 5, 2011
  5. bigbulgelicker45

I hate to admit that I was an extra in the movie and the couple of days I worked on it I didn't hear about this scene (and I doubt I'll see the movie) but when we were filming it was July and extremely hot with temps over 95 during the day and close to 90 at night.

Having to wear winter clothes in the middle of summer wasn't fun and the couple of times I saw him he seemed to be stuck on himself, but that's my opinion. The only person I seem to remember being nice was Bobby Lee.

6. luvguyz

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My impression was that it was fake

Draft saved Draft deleted