John Eales former Wallaby captain

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Would former Wallaby captain John Eales qualify for lpsg ? He's 2 meters tall, so it is probably just in proportion.

Real gentleman, by all accounts!

Attachments

Big Del

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Stood next to him having a piss at a rugby lunch in London - dont recall him having to stand any further back than the rest of us!

Charming man thought - great player and now a greater speaker

Sorry not sure you wanted to hear that he was not hugely hung!

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Are those 4", 6" or 8" tiles on the shower wall? I'm going to guess 6" tiles because of relational to his face. That would put his soft, wet, left hanging, cut cock at about 5". Is he a grower?

I didn't realize that small and average equipped guys were being kicked out or barred from joining LPSG.org.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
IanTheTall said:
Are those 4", 6" or 8" tiles on the shower wall? I'm going to guess 6" tiles because of relational to his face. That would put his soft, wet, left hanging, cut cock at about 5". Is he a grower?

I didn't realize that small and average equipped guys were being kicked out or barred from joining LPSG.org.

You're right ! That wasn't well formulated. Should read :

"do you think John Eales should be a member of LPSG ?"

I think you're about right in your estimation. This means he wouldn't quite get into the "taille 5" category - the biggest ! - of the French size site
http://membres.lycos.fr/tailles/index.html. As a man of 2 meters would be one of a thousand and taille 5 is supposed to represent about 4% of the population, the proportion is on the low side.

B_IanTheTall

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
alex8 said:
The slightly side-on view appears quite sufficiently sized too, imho. :rolleyes:
I fully agree with Alex, 5" soft, in a cold team shower, is nothing to sneeze at, specially since there are so many other things one could do to help it grow.