John Edwards and Why I HATE Politiciancs..

HellsKitchenmanNYC

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Tonights story on 20/20 was creepy, hideous and affirming. It's no secret to me and people that know me that I HATE politicians. I don't trust them, I don't believe their stories and all the ones I have believed in all my life eventually did something illegal, or close to it or were just in some way crooked.
I got a good dose of these evil liars when I was growing up and my mother was going to run for a council seat and the mayor of our fair **cough cough** "oh not mafia influenced" city made a mockery out of us in the papers for weeks. And all hell broke loose. Long story.

Either way....
Does anyone have any faith in any politician anymore? Even our local people here seem to lose it after 4 or 5 years and become fat cats and lose al touch w/their original ideas.
With all the stuff I've been thru w/tenant issues and finding out what the law really is as opposed to what people think it is (cough cough the 10 pm noise 'law') I should run for a city seat.
Do you believe in anything a politician says? I used to not believe in term limits but the old skool is really making me want to boot them ALL OUT.
What's yr town like?

Last edited:

flyeva02

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I agree, I loved John Edwards when he starting running. Thought he was a fresh, young voice, but now look at him. That 20/20 special burned his ass. he's done in politics.

And yes, i also want to see that sex tape. haha

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I think that Americans expect too much from politicians and celebrities. If you want an honest politician and celebrity, make them all Catholic priests or eunuchs or something.

I would like to see the John Edwards' sex tape. I hope that it is hot. If I watch it, I am definately not having English muffin pizzas. I may order some Thai and Korean food. And wash it down with a SOBE Lifewater. :wink: