John Edwards Has a Big Dong, According to Viewers of His Sex Tape

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
John Edwards Has a Big Dong, According to Viewers of His Sex Tape / Queerty

Given that Rielle Hunter was handy with those videocameras, it shouldn't be a huge surprise that she might've left one running while she and John Edwards were busy (conceived baby Frances Quinn?) doing the freak nast. Upon seeing the former senator's wang, those who's seen it exclaim "Whoa." Take that, Scott Brown.

Jan 25, 2010

sam1956

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Yes he is a big prick! He absolutely should never be allowed in public office again. Once a liar, always a liar.
I always liked him he was the only one looking after poor people.And as far as his sex life so what.But I do believe that it's in poor tatse to father a child while your wife is losing her battle for cancer.At least learn to pull out:confused:

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Basically, when someone shows a lack of character, I really don't care what size of a dick he is. I do know that he has no balls.

likes2seemore

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
people...people...good greif! we'd have no one left in washington if every one with bad morals left.they all have givin in to dishonesty,greed ,and total self promotion!!all crooks with the betterment of the country being the last thing on their minds.

D

deleted3782

I've met his wife a few times, sometimes she drags him along. She is kinda peppy and pleasant. He always stays quiet and in the background. I've never noticed his dong.

dc46064

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I really dont care about his sex life, he can fuck who he wants to. But........ when your other half is losing a battle to cancer.... Thats a asshole!!! Take care of her first then do what u want.....

edonline

LPSG Legend
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm wondering, if he really is as big as the story claims, perhaps John Edwards is a member of LPSG. Is there anyone with a name like "Mr. GoodHair"?

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
Sam1956 says: I always liked him he was the only one looking after poor people.And as far as his sex life so what.

Are you kidding me? Haven't you read how he amassed his fortune? He pretty much only took cases where he knew he'd make millions. Screw the poor people. He was simply in it for the cash for himself.

As an independant, the way I see it, the Democrats are always giving away everything, including the kitchen sink, to undeserving people who milk the system, thus becoming a slave to it. The Republicans, on the other hand, are always seen as the bad guys for not giving enough, when in fact they're trying to empower able bodied people to stand up for themselves while those who truly can't are taken care of.

So don't give me this stuff about Edwards being for the poor. He, like most of his cohorts, is only for the poor if there's a buck in it for him.

Shadrach

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Sam1956 says: I always liked him he was the only one looking after poor people.And as far as his sex life so what.

Are you kidding me? Haven't you read how he amassed his fortune? He pretty much only took cases where he knew he'd make millions. Screw the poor people. He was simply in it for the cash for himself.

As an independant, the way I see it, the Democrats are always giving away everything, including the kitchen sink, to undeserving people who milk the system, thus becoming a slave to it. The Republicans, on the other hand, are always seen as the bad guys for not giving enough, when in fact they're trying to empower able bodied people to stand up for themselves while those who truly can't are taken care of.

So don't give me this stuff about Edwards being for the poor. He, like most of his cohorts, is only for the poor if there's a buck in it for him.

AMEN! :biggrin1:

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I can't get the picture out of my head of John Edwards racing into a restroom at the Beverly Hills Hilton and attempting to hold the door closed while smiling that Cheshire cat politician smile. Edwards is now trying to resurrect his image by being a "Good Deed Do-er" in Port au Prince Haiti. As an aside, our convicted chrome dome ex-Orange County Sheriff Mike Carona is trying to do the same thing.

About his package, who knows? Some politicians like the late President Lyndon Johnson gave off big cock vibes. With a slimy little guy like John Edwards I'll bet Rielle Hunter took a tight, distorted paralax angle shot from below making his wimpy 6" look much larger.

"Oh John, it's so big!" :eek:

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As I stated in an earlier posting, "He's a lawyer, isn't he?" -- that should say it all -- arrogance, uncaring, self-centered, egotistical, etc. they are all the same.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
the guy is an asshole! Who cares about his dick size!!!! He fucked around on his wife while she was battling cancer. Major league son of a bitch!

Not condoning what he did( it was totally sh*tty)but he's not the first politician to do something like this. Newt Gingrich served his wife with divorce papers while she was recovering from cancer surgery. He couldn't delay because his girlfriend was in a rush to get married.