John Edwards Has a Big Dong, According to Viewers of His Sex Tape

Jay1074

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I saw a picture of Edwards in jeans on the internet back in '04 when he and Kerry were running and I dropped my jaw when I saw the bulge in 'em. It certainly looked like he was packing something big in there.

Anyway, yeah, he's a douche and major asshole for cheating and all that but I'm still gonna look if that vid ever goes "public". I think he's a handsome guy.

bigbutnothuge

Cherished Member
Media
He's an asshole, but his wife is probably ( and reported to be) a major bitch as well. They probably deserve each other. Probably some Clintonesque dynamics going on there.

As far as the size, EVERY dick in a celebrity sex tape is supposedly huge, but they rarely are.

I remember when Tommy Lee was reported as 10", and of course people still talk/joke about how huge he is. But he would probably be average among members here, if that. And most guys here are under 8".

Then when Paris Hilton had her tape that dude Rick was being reported as bigger than Tommy Lee. But he was skinny and maybe average size.

Then you had the Kim Kardashian Ray J thing. She was getting fucked by some huge 12" black dick- if you add 4 inches and a lot of girth to what was actually shown.

When it comes to celebrities and male nudity a 4" flaccid is a "huge footlong" and so is a 6-7incher.

Hell, if he's 6 inches he's probably huge compared to all the fat politicos with 2-3" thick fatpads and 4-5 inchers.

Mickactual

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I saw a picture of Edwards in jeans on the internet back in '04 when he and Kerry were running and I dropped my jaw when I saw the bulge in 'em. It certainly looked like he was packing something big in there.
Post! Link! Show! Please!
Anyway, yeah, he's a douche and major asshole for cheating and all that but I'm still gonna look if that vid ever goes "public". I think he's a handsome guy.
Sums it up for me as well. Just because he's an unscrupulous politician (and, of course, all the others aren't :rolleyes:) doesn't mean A) he isn't attractive, B) he isn't hung, and C) I don't wanna see!

jaime2

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You really think he cares about poor people? Did he, Gore, Ted Kennedy, who constantly lament the plight of the poor ever give up their wealth and live in a modest environment? They are all hypocrits. If they cared so much, they would give up their wealth and live like the common people.

StormfrontFL

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You really think he cares about poor people? Did he, Gore, Ted Kennedy, who constantly lament the plight of the poor ever give up their wealth and live in a modest environment? They are all hypocrits. If they cared so much, they would give up their wealth and live like the common people.

Pardon me but this has got to be one of the most idiotic statements I've ever read. It's not as if any one person giving up their money would make any difference. It's the actions that matter. Have you ever heard the expression " Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."? The people you name have endeavored to make life better for others.

leykopygos

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not condoning what he did( it was totally sh*tty)but he's not the first politician to do something like this. Newt Gingrich served his wife with divorce papers while she was recovering from cancer surgery. He couldn't delay because his girlfriend was in a rush to get married.

Not to mention McCain who started dating his rich young second wife while still married to his handicapped first wife

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Well there's confirmation on today's news that a sex tape of him banging his then pregnant mistress. There's no reason for John to be protected so that movie should hit cyberspace any time now.

jackaroos33

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I always thought he was handsome, regardless of his morals, etc. He is a hot man even in his 50's. He is way better looking than his wife (if you see their pics when they were young). About his video, I would see it. He's hot.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
As an independant, the way I see it, the Democrats are always giving away everything, including the kitchen sink, to undeserving people who milk the system, thus becoming a slave to it. The Republicans, on the other hand, are always seen as the bad guys for not giving enough, when in fact they're trying to empower able bodied people to stand up for themselves while those who truly can't are taken care of.

Off topic, but it's fascinating that if you ask people if the government should cut back on welfare, 80% of the people say yes.

If you ask people if the government should do more to help the poor, 80% say yes.

WTF??

The only way I've been able to resolve this paradox is the Repubs focus on cutting back on welfare, and Dems focus on helping the poor. Of course welfare is the same as helping the poor (generally, and there isn't universal agreement) but it is such an emotionally charged word that people react against it. On the other hand, when you see some hard luck story on the news many people will send total strangers a check so people do care about those going through hard luck.

We now return you to your regular programming.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Have you ever heard the expression " Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."?

I also like the corollary -- "Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life."

BTW, I agree with your post -- but I had heard the above once and am in a silly mood this morning.

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Well there's confirmation on today's news that a sex tape of him banging his then pregnant mistress. There's no reason for John to be protected so that movie should hit cyberspace any time now.

There is no reason for him to be protected, but that doesn't mean the tape should be public. Rielle Hunter is claiming it's her property and apparently the judge agrees with her for now. Unless it is leaked, we might not see it anytime soon.

D_Harvey Schmeckel

Sexy Member
Media
Voted for the sob in the 2004 primary and donated to him in 2008. Can't stand the sight of his face now and no dick could change that. It's not what he did to Elizabeth, or Rielle, that is so unforgivable-- as a voter that's not really my business. But what he was prepared to do with the election should he have gotten the nomination-- hand it to McCain/Palin because of his recklessness with his goddamned (big apparently) dick-- shows him totally unfit for public office.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Most people in public office are hardly fit for it if we knew all they did. Politics is a dirty life and the "do-gooders" fall prey to the major league players. John Edwards was a politician and gave a slick facade (typical) to the American public. I'm with one of the other posters here, I'd ride his little back-end into oblivion if I could just get my hands on him. His wife would thank me for it.