John Edwards, President?

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dunno, I'd bet money on average though.

He is the only current wannabe nominee that is handsome enough to have the Democratic Party nomination.

I know y'all will call me shallow, vapid, and vain, but I don't care. Successful Democratic candidates for President have something about them that make women want to fuck them.

Georgiaboy69

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

He is the only current wannabe nominee that is handsome enough to have the Democratic Party nomination.

I know y'all will call me shallow, vapid, and vain, but I don't care. Successful Democratic candidates for President have something about them that make women want to fuck them.
I agree with you...

redkoba

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response

Gosh, Hillary's in for some fun! :flirt:

joyboytoy79

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

I 'unno... i think Russ Feingold is pretty damned cute....

Zzingerific

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Edwards, hunky? Maybe I'm missing something, but I don't see it. He's too much of an Opie, "aw shucks" kind of character to me. Boy-next-door cute, perhaps.

joyboytoy79, thank you! I too have always thought Russ Feingold was good looking, and it has always irritated me that the Washington types never seem to pay him much attention.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I don't think John Edwards has a big dick but I do think that he is pretty good looking. And now that Evan Bayh is out of the running, John Edwards is probably the candidate that I find most attractive as far as looks go.

JustAsking said:
Will Democrats think Barack Obama is handsome?

uncut said:
Yes. Plus he is smart well spoken and probably hung like a horse....:cool: He has a good chance at being president.

Barack Obama is pretty good-looking. And, out of any of the Democratic candidates, I also imagine him being the most well-hung.

Well... except for my state's governor, Bill Richardson, of course!:eek::tongue:

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My 2 cents

Yes, Barack Obama is handsome, smart and more qualified than who we have now. I'm sorry but I must have missed the thread which proved his well hungness. Or are we assuming that because of his Mandingo Manliness he has a big dick?

Russ Feingold is handsome. Being in the northeast I had to google him.

There is just one little thing which no one has mentioned yet. One is Black and the other is Jewish!

Now I know everyone here is liberal, intelligent and only interested in what's best for the country.

Let's be realistic we are talking about the United States of America. We killed the first Irish Catholic President. Do you honestly believe the first Black, Jewish, or Female president would get through their first term without at least one assassination attempt.

:unitedstates: As a Black woman I love my country and can't imagine living anywhere else (except Italy). However I think it is unrealistic and naive to believe that these people could A) be voted into office and B) if voted in survive their first 6 months in office let alone a 4 year term.

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
You really think JFK was shot because he was Irish Catholic?

oh boy..

even if this weren't at least a tad paranoid... are you actually suggesting that nobody not a white male protestant should not run for president out of fear of being assassinated? I hope that's not what you are saying.

losangelestim

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
EDWARDS FOR PRESIDENT!
he's fuckable, real, liberal, and a good role-model.
and he's the only one out there in the democrat party with a chance right now. i like both hilary and barak (hilazilla and obambi as the nytimes call them) but they don't have a chance.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I almost went with the mafia conspiracy theory but I couldn't tie it to both Obama and Feingold. ;-) It's as plausible as the other conspiracy theories.

I don't think that White Protestant men should be the only candidates for President. I just think that other groups will need double the security measures if elected.

PS - Your cock is nice enough that you didn't need to post your I.Q. in your member name.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Hey, does anyone have, or know where to find, the picture of Barack Obama shirtless on vacation in Hawaii? I saw it yesterday on Fox News, and I've looked for it everywhere, and I can't find it. I didn't want to start a whole other thread about it either.:biggrin:

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Hey, does anyone have, or know where to find, the picture of Barack Obama shirtless on vacation in Hawaii? I saw it yesterday on Fox News, and I've looked for it everywhere, and I can't find it. I didn't want to start a whole other thread about it either.:biggrin:

Have you seen this one?

Attachments