john edwards

D_Yowton Y Yingyang

Account Disabled
Media
HAS HE GOT A FUCKIN SEMI GOING ON IN THOSE PANTS? Damn he is hot, as I have said many a time. If that is his dick he must be 8 or better hard. I'm seeing him and Obama running together. Can you see Obama spread out over the oval office desk and John probing him? DAMN. lol

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
HAS HE GOT A FUCKIN SEMI GOING ON IN THOSE PANTS? Damn he is hot, as I have said many a time. If that is his dick he must be 8 or better hard. I'm seeing him and Obama running together. Can you see Obama spread out over the oval office desk and John probing him? DAMN. lol

Obama, I want sloppy seconds on that. Mike Rowe is next on that.

D

deleted3782

I'm not seeing it. My mom works with his wife on a regular basis...I don't see him on a sexual level at all. It's just me.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
John Edwards and Evan Bayh, those are two that I wished showed bulge. I've yet to see any on either of them though. Pity. :( I have a terribly outdated computer, so I'm not even gonna try to view that clip. I wish I could though! Just to give my expert opinion on the matter.:rolleyes::biggrin:

buddy629

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What a handsome southern gentleman. He really fills out those pants well, doesn't he?? I'll bet that softie of his can turn into a real fattie :)

New slogan

John Edwards. A nice man, with a real nice package....for America.
Whip it out, it's Votin' time! Yeee Haaaw!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
John Edwards has a very nice resonant and quite pleasant Southern accent. (He is not bad looking at that. I bet his wife has beat the people--men and women off her hubby.:smile: )

fliegles

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm sorry but he's gotta be the hottest presidential candidate in history!!!!!
I mean my heart can't stop beating when i see him especially here with that bulge in his pants! YouTube - John Edwards at Strickland Fundraiser

I'll be his monica lewinsky ANYTIME@!
Ok guys, since we are going to have to put up with the political nonsense for the next 21 months, I have a wonderful idea!!:tongue: Let's have all of these budding presidential candidates shuck their business suits and Capitol Hill aires and don tight lycra speedos for a "Presidential Beauty Contest"!! Holy Hell, the jerks do everything else, why not this???:cool:
I do agree, John Edwards is cute as a button, but I don't really see the bulge you are all panting about. Could be that your gaydars are too finely tuned?:biggrin1: