John Edwards

vanityfair

1st Like
Media
I can not deny it anymore, I want John Edwards. I want to deepthroat his cock until i'm drunk on that presidential cum. And when he's completely empty of his nut, I will rim his ass until he falls asleep.

So any guesses on how big he is?

wldhoney

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Yay! I can't believe I'm not the only one. Fantasizing about him has been one of my deep, dark secrets. Don't really know why I find him so sexy.....

texas41-38

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Given that he will most likely be a widower prior to the election, makes it a little hard for me to view him in that way.

And the closest that he will ever get to the Oval Office might be the Cabinet Room. Clinton or Obama either one would love to have him at Justice.

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Even if I meet him in the lockerroom I'll probably forget myself and say something like, "Glad to meet you, Mr. Mole."
LOL! I can't ever not be distracted by that mole of his.:eek: It's like it pulsates and draws you in with an unknown power.:biggrin:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
LOL! I can't ever not be distracted by that mole of his.:eek: It's like it pulsates and draws you in with an unknown power.:biggrin:

Uh, mole? I'm sorry, I'm so drawn to his smile and eyes, I guess I never paid attention to the mole.

THANKS PEOPLE!!! Now everytime I see him, I just see the damn mole!