John Edwards

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
don't have a clue who this is.

Oh I get it the guy who had no chance of gettin the presidential election.

thirteenbyseven

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Does anyone have any information about his cock? What type of underwear he wears? Good bulge or VPL shots?

Are you talking about he of the $400 haircuts? My wife thinks John Edwards looks "pretty" if a little on the short (5' 10"- 5' 11") side. I just feel a little sympathy for Edwards and his wife (Cancer). In the photos with Edwards in jeans he doesn't look to be packing anything; in fact the crotch area looks concave.

Although we didn't voter for Mitt Romney either, Dudley Do-Right looked as if he was packing something in his shorts during those ridiculous jogging commercials where he is trying to look young and fit at 61 alongside oldster John McCain.

What nobody knows is that Hillary has a foot-long clitoris.

cocktaste

Superior Member
Media
Chadds Ford Township, PA, United States of America
Are you talking about he of the $400 haircuts? My wife thinks John Edwards looks "pretty" if a little on the short (5' 10"- 5' 11") side. I just feel a little sympathy for Edwards and his wife (Cancer). In the photos with Edwards in jeans he doesn't look to be packing anything; in fact the crotch area looks concave.

Although we didn't voter for Mitt Romney either, Dudley Do-Right looked as if he was packing something in his shorts during those ridiculous jogging commercials where he is trying to look young and fit at 61 alongside oldster John McCain.

What nobody knows is that Hillary has a foot-long clitoris.

There are tons of photos of Edwards' bulge out there. He's been discussed a lot all over the web. There is a photo of him in someone's house, and it looks as if he is hard, and has it pushing down the right side of his jeans.

Manraker

Sexy Member
Media
re: "not really but he's the only us president that could be considered hot"

Thomas Jefferson by all accounts was VERY hot.