john edwards

Discussion in 'Et Cetera, Et Cetera' started by hairyman101, Aug 8, 2008.

1. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    so another good-looking man tells lies.....he had an affair with a woman back in 2006. but he says the baby is NOT his.....i thought that is what men do in an affair......fuck!!! i know alot of women would like to see his cock.....but dream on. time will tell what will will become of this billioniare.

2. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    It's been all over the news all day. Not suprised though. Monogamy isn't hard wired into our DNA.

3. Pecker

Pecker Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Where's the outrage? They should be crucifying Mr. Morality.

Is it because he's a Democrat?

4. Phil Ayesho

Gold Member

The Republicans ARE crucifying him by being the ones who paid the investigators to dig this shit up. The news is MOSTLY all over FOX, CNN and other bastions of republican spin.

Funny how every election we get to discover ALL the sexual peccadilloes of the politicians thanks to the muckraking efforts of their opponents.

Of course... its a little hard for any Republican, these days, to overtly point the finger at a "democrat"... far too many republicans caught with their dicks in the honey pot of late...

Besides... who really cares? The guy is not gonna be pres... probably not gonna be VP...

EVERYONE with a dick gets horny. TGHe more powerful and rich they are... the harder it is to resist the opportunites that get thrust into your face daily.

And if the Wife is also phoning it in because of the inevitable ennui of a long marriage... then its to be as expected as flower in May.

5. invisibleman

Gold Member

Morals in politics? Conservatives still believe in a totally moral politicians. :rolleyes:

6. mindseye

Gold Member

Perhaps you haven't been reading the right blogs or watching the right news -- he's /getting/ crucified on Countdown as we speak and on Daily Kos most of the day.

Had the news broken while he was an active candidate for office, I think the news would have gotten even more coverage.

I've mentioned on here before that I met John Edwards and his wife Elizabeth in 2005; she and my mother shared an oncologist in common. I was impressed by them both at the time, but I'm feeling pretty let down by this revelation.

7. sargon20

Gold Member

Billy Jean is not my lover
    She's just a girl that claims I am the one
    But the kid is not my son

:biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1::biggrin1:​

8. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:

......always told me....don't go around breakin young girl's hearts......

9. edonline

Gold Member

I don't know, I'm of two minds regarding the latest news re John Edwards. On one hand, I don't think someone's personal life necessarily has any bearing on their job/profession. On the other, if he is so ready not to tell the truth about something like this affair, even after being asked point blank, can he be trusted? If this news hadn't surfaced, I think he could have been a strong candidate for President and perhaps that's one of the reasons why he stepped down. Ultimately though, I think it all comes down to the person who had the affair and their spouse, and how they deal with it.

(And of course, the cockhound in me wants to know how good Edwards was. :biggrin1: )

10. hairyman101

hairyman101 New Member

Albums:
    i would like to think his cock is long and thick.....his body makeup looks like it would be.
    but only his wife and mistress and maybe the guys at the country club know for sure.:confused:

11. D_Percival Puddleford Pukehorn

this proves that he's too hot for monogamy. too bad it wasn't with a guy!

12. Domisoldo

Gold Member

Albums:
    I guess he's off the VP list now.

:rolleyes:

It's so hard to find good help these days...

13. D_Bob_Crotchitch

D_Bob_Crotchitch New Member

It isn't Republicans dragging up dirt on him. The public loves dirt, and what better dirt than a possible veep with his immorality out in the open. If the public didn't thrive on scandal, think of all the rags that would go out of business. Think of the tv shows that would be cancelled. B Spears, and P Hilton would have to pay for publicity.

14. SpeedoGuy

Gold Member

Albums:
    If the pop media was as liberal as many claim, this wouldn't be front page news.

15. B_VinylBoy

B_VinylBoy New Member

The Republicans are finally glad they can harp on a Democrat for infidelity.
    It's grown tired just making fun of the conservatives for their sexual scandals. :rolleyes::biggrin1:

16. Principessa

Gold Member

I think I was more disappointed than outraged when I first heard about it. Especially since it appears he strayed while his wife was fighting cancer. :12: I think the reason the media is covering it ad nauseum, but not crucifying him is because unlike the Republicans he was at least with a woman. Plus the Olympics are a bigger and more interesting deal.

There's an old saying, "Only 2 things can kill a politicans career. Being caught in bed with a dead girl or a live boy."

17. mista geechee

Gold Member

Albums:
    My momma and sister think he's " fine ". Or to directly quote them : " A fine ass white boy ".

At least he wasn't in an airport bathroom. But let's not forget he's retired. Sounds kind of like what McCain did to his first wife. Straying away while she was sick.

18. ripsrips

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Another typical politician...every one of them screws us...some literally...politician caught with his pants down what a surprise...If they're all not screwing us they're screwing someone else...

19. B_Marius567

B_Marius567 New Member

who the F**k cares !!!! I want real news!!! why do they spend so much time on him when there is a war going on ???

20. D_Thoraxis_Biggulp

D_Thoraxis_Biggulp New Member

Back when he announced that he was endorsing and supporting Obama, didn't he say flat out that he was not at all interested in the VP position? That's exactly why I don't really care when stuff like this comes out.
    Everybody has skeletons in their closet, just depends who's got the worst ones. The fact that the Reps are digging shit up on John Edwards is just business as usual for them, make someone closely connected Obama look bad, so he looks just as bad by association. Only person it hurts is Edwards though, and he's not exactly a topic of public interest right now.

Draft saved Draft deleted