John Holmes still alive?

micro: I read how long people claim to be. My usual reaction is "yeah right". But this weekend I found out that there really ARE guys who have 12 inches, or close to it. Admittedly, I have only seen this once, so its not like there are lots of guys with a tool that large.

In any case, I had some oral with a man in his 50's or early 60's. I would estimate. I swear that he was like John Holmes. His face sort of looked like it, and I am not sure how many white guys have a 13 incher. He was also very thin, with a rather sunken chest. (I always disliked that gaunt look mr. Holmes seemed to have). Is it possible that was him? And that He just used the aids scare to fake his death? I am not sure what motivation he would have for doing so if that was the case.

Ok, so now I believe.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
I could swear I saw Elvis and John Holmes at a discount gas station the other night.

Elvis and he were pumping gas into a pink 1958 Cadillac convertible.

At least I think that was a gas hose Elvis was holding in his hands.

Pecker

(Hey, baby. That outfit would look great in a crumpled heap on my bedroom floor tomorrow morning.)

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK link=board=sex;num=1064349461;start=0#5 date=09/25/03 at 17:03:29]Kind of makes you wonder what Val Kilmer did to deserve that, eh,cork? :D[/quote]

Simple:  they needed a skinny, ugly guy.  ;D

Pecker

(It is better to have loved a short man, than never to have loved a tall.)