John Ireland, Steve Cochran, Gilbert Roland Bulge Movies

Dubzz

Experimental Member
Media
Check out Sterling Hayden in " The Star" w/ Bette Davis. Or should I say check out his packed crotch in the scene on a dock with Bette. Plenty of bulge gawkin' to be had in that scene! Always had a thing for Sterling... and it looks like he has a "thing" for me ;) !!!

Dubzz

Experimental Member
Media
Do you know for sure that she didn't? He had a bad rep in Hollywood for being a real SOB, so maybe she wasn't interested regardless. Anyway, the proof is in the viewing- check it out for yourself if you can find it and see if my memory proves correct. I remember running the slow-mo and capture features many times to enjoy his kahki pants-packed display. Plus he had one of the sexiest lower lips in the business!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
The reason so many of the older stars such as John Ireland had such nice bulges was that back then most guys wore boxers instead of briefs. Of course John had such a big dick anyway it was hard to conceal.

The_Silesian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
A couple of months ago, I read the autobiography of Christopher Plummer. Little did i know that he would win the Best Actor Oscar soon after I finished it. I had always been intrigued by him because in some of his films he showed a very hairy chest. BUT the reason for my adding this comment is that in his autobiography, Plummer happens to comment about cocksize among fellow actors. He said that John Ireland had the biggest cock of all the guys. While I was pleased with the information about John Ireland, I was even more pleased that a celebrity of his age would include a discussion of cocksize.

And all those times when I was jacking off watching TV programs, I was looking at Guy Madison (Wild Bill Hickock) rather than John Ireland. My bulge detector must have been malfunctioned, but I still was able to blow a load.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks for sharing about what Christopher Plummer said about John Ireland. I agree that was hot coming from another actor. Such a shame no one seems to have any photos of Ireland's big dick. Wouldn't he have made a fortune if he had posed in Playgirl!

The_Silesian

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Have to agree with you Jim. I remember the excitement when Playgirl started being published and that they showed celebrity cock. Always neat to see the guys who were "Blessed". And then in some cases it was exciting to know that I had other guys "beat". (Or since they weren't hard at least I could assume that I might have them "beat".)
:)

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes - John Ireland had such a HUGE bulge but I'm not for sure it's because his dick was so big. Others in Hollywood would have made folly of it long ago. I believe his bulge results from something else.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I dont know what it is either, maybe big bull balls, but I have fantasized and wanked off many a time watching his old movies. Nothing turns me on quicker than seeing a big bulge on TV or a movie. I luv to let my imagination run away with me.