John Ireland

Jackit29

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Southwest Passage was shown on the Western Channel on Sunday. John Ireland displayed a huge package througout the film!

jim817

Expert Member
Media
John has always shown a huge package in almost every movie. It must be enormous. One of the most noticeable bulges is in Gunfight at OK Corral and Hurricane Smith. I think he must go commando. He is my all time favorite actor to bulge watch. Sometimes it just takes your breath away!

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Is he bigger than Forrest Tucker?

I can rent the following titles starring John Ireland. Do you recommend any of them?

-Behind Green Lights
-Day of the Nightmare
-Scream of the Butterfly
-Open Secret
-The Great Jesse James Raid Bushwackers

Thanks.

Last edited:

lemonhead

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
They're available on amazon.com, and they're very inexpensive for the most part. Just search for "John Ireland" and his films will pop up. His massive bulge is very visible in virtually all his films.

Here are two more. (The first one was already posted. In the second one, from OPEN SECRET, the bulge probably doesn't show up as well as in the DVD.)

Attachments

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
Awesome shots. Thanks for the info. I have OK Corral and love his bulge in that movie.I will definitely order those today. Any other suggestions would be great.

curiouslan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I just viewed "Southwest Passage" yesterday on the Western channel and John Ireland's bulge was impressive -- shows it often and it is awesome.