John Ireland

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by jim817, May 31, 2006.

1. jim817

jim817 Member

I watch a lot of old TV westerns, etc. and the biggest cock I ever saw was on John Ireland. He played in lots of westerns (Gunfight at OK Corral, etc.) It hangs down his left leg like a beer bottle. I often wondered just how big it was. Anyone besides me ever noticed his huge bulge?

2. bobmor711

bobmor711 New Member

I've read many times in many places (forget when-where) that he was MASSIVE. The "biggest cock in Hollywood" in his day. One account mentioned abundant foreskin and a preference for oral. He was a big man, and seemed powerful everywhere and had very strong facial features. A huge cock seems entirely possible to me.

3. D_Gunther Snotpole

D_Gunther Snotpole Account Disabled

You have to see Forrest Tucker in Mame.

Tucker was a Hollywood swordsman, as famously 'gifted' as Milton Berle.

In Mame, there's a scene showing Tucker, playing Beauregard Jackson Pickett Burnside, walking down a hill. The camera lingers on him a bit -- and his Clydesdale charms, through jodhpurs if I remember, are eye-searingly evident.

How this scene got past the editors, and then the censors, I don't know.

Family entertainment. . .

4. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

John Ireland's endowment is indeed the stuff of legend... even the IMDB notes:

"He was better known in Hollywood for his wild exploits as a lothario than his work in films. Howard Hawks even included a scene with Ireland and Montgomery Clift in Red River (1948) where they compare the size of their guns, allegedly a wink to Ireland's infamous physical endowments."

As for Forrest Tucker ... while the Mame scene is notorious, there seem to be no caps of it readily available online.. so instead, a 1948 portrait of him in a turn-of-the-century bathing costume alongside Alexis Smith, as published in Life.

5. D_Gunther Snotpole

Yeah, there's a hint there. (Lovely bathing costume.) But them jodhpurs ...:33:

6. chris28

chris28 Member

Not to be picky but Forest Tucker was in "Auntie Mame" the non-musical with Roz Russell that preceded "Mame" the musical with Lucille Ball. In the musical the role was played by Robert Preston. Didn't want anybody to rush out and purchase the wrong version.

7. jim817

jim817 Member

In one movie (forgot which one) you could definitely see outline of cock and balls hanging down. Balls were pretty big also.

8. D_Gunther Snotpole

Of course, you're right. My mistake.:worried:

9. eattom

eattom Member

Albums:
    There was a memorable episode of Bonanza where John Irelands cock & balls were plain to see, hnging down one leg, and Michael Landon of course was showing his own "Mighty Ponderosa!

10. mikey41

Gold Member

Ask Tuesday Weld - she'd know

11. D_alex8

D_alex8 Member

Yes, that did cross my mind as well, I just couldn't work out how to phrase the email. :rolleyes:

12. virgo460

virgo460 New Member

Oh yes I remeber that scene! ah!!!!!

13. WhiteHeat

WhiteHeat Active Member

Albums:
    For years I too have heard numerous reports of John Ireland having one of the hugest cocks in Hollywood history. On bulgereport and several Yahoo/Google gossip newsgroups he is mentioned as often as Milton Berle, Forrest Tucker or Steve Cochran as likely being somewhere in the 10–12 inch range! Alas I haven’t seen him in any movies apart from an old western called Vengeance Valley with Burt Lancaster, where Ireland remained discreetly covered up throughout. I would love to see some good bulge shots of this man but I’m wondering if there are any of his movies in particular which show revealing crotch shots so I could look out for them next time they’re on TV, or else buy them on Amazon or eBay… how about Red River? My Darling Clementine? Gunfight at the OK Corral? I Shot Jesse James? The Bushwhackers? Gunslinger? Southwest Passage? Spartacus? All the King’s Men? Any further info much appreciated.

14. jim817

jim817 Member

I am posting a pic of Ireland from Gunfight at OK Corral. Taken from TV so not too good but you can sure see that big dick and balls hanging on his right side.

Attached Files:

15. WhiteHeat

WhiteHeat Active Member

Albums:
    Oh... my... God...

Wow, thank you so much jim817. He looks absolutely massive there. How the hell did he get away with showing so much on screen? Not that I'm complaining, mind you! I really have to check out some John Ireland movies asap. Sexy man.

Cheers :wink:

16. B_RoysToy

B_RoysToy New Member

There was a time, back before birth control pills and our 'open' talk about sex, that the male cock was completely verboten, even as much as making any reference to anybody having one. Since this closet-handling style was acceptable, guys could 'get by' with its showing, people noticing, but no one saying anything about it.

I recall rushing home for lunch and sitting in the front yard waiting for this hot, good looking guy who walked home every day for lunch, to get to see his long cock hanging down his right leg. Pant's style was tight and ass hugging and whatever was in front was evident in the profile. He was married and I always thought his getting eyed by many during the day, just excited him for hotter sex. I knew his dick was semi at times as he made his way pass my house.

17. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

Damn...nice pic. He is HUGE and so THICK!

18. coocher1

coocher1 New Member

I went out and bought Gunfight at the Ok Corral after seeing that picture. There is another seen where it goes right down his leg in the middle of the movie. It is so large and HOT. Anyone know of any other movies he is in where you can see it bulging down his leg?

19. Cochranfan4life

Cochranfan4life New Member

And can someone provide more screen caps? Damn, he's big. I bet the women had trouble blowing him.

20. sting166

sting166 Member

Here's a couple of caps from "The 49th Man".

Attached Files:

Draft saved Draft deleted