John Ireland

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i just finished laurence harvey's bio and he was a known and notorious bisexual. suprisingly john was his best friend and gave the eulogy at his funeral. the book doesnt mention anything sexual between them, but you just have to wonder...............................................................................

Reactions: thee1

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I've always had a fetish for Ireland's big cock and have seen most of his films. The ones that show the most and biggest are OK Corral, Hurricane Smith, and The Bushwhackers. In Bushwhackers he wears light colored very tight soldier pants and it is ungodly massive and unbelievable. I would sell the farm to have seen his big dick.

Reactions: cubancock19

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's shown clearly all throughout Bushwackers? Steve Cochran's is just as visible in "Dallas". He has unbeleiveably massive, too. t made my jaw drop. I mean HUGE and THICK!

I think John Ireland has nude pics. I wish someone would find them.

Can someone post shirtless pics of John?

basktman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The ironically named "Little Big Horn" has great shot of Ireland's cock and balls, completely upstaging scene where Lloyd Bridges is dying. "Bushwhackers" is best overall. One amazing tracking shot of Ireland walking into town must have been done on a dare, with whole crew cheering him on.

basktman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There's a pretty good shower scene in "I Saw What You Did" (1965), where Ireland looks good shirtless. He doesn't have the super-pumped body male stars would later adopt, but it's a very good frame. And then, there is that dick!

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
just watched The Bushwackers (bought it for 23cents). The Ireland Jewels are on stunning display. Really an impressive site. Lawrence Tierney is the costar, but doesnt show anything.
No actors had any shirtless scenes

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'll have to watch it then. I got it recently but haven't wached it yet. I'll definitely have too.

I wonder if Tierney is hung? his brother is so hopefully he is, too.

basktman

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
As I said, "Bushwackers" really is the most stunning single example, but Ireland seldom disappoints. Even if they put him in a baggy suit, he generally puts his right hand in his right trouser pocket, pulling that side of the suit back so you can enjoy the wonderful package down his right leg. It's either boxers or freeballing, and it's just terrific. As I said, don't miss "Little Big Horn" too. It's lots of fun to see poor Lloyd Bridges acting up a storm as he dies, and no one paying attention because Big John is standing right over him.
By the way, I watched "Dallas" on the recommendation of this discussion, but never saw anything on Steve Cochran at all. What am I missing?
Another fine speciman, by the way, is William Petersen (CSI) in his early years. There are amazing shots in "Manhunter" - JUST AMAZING crotch shots - and some fine stuff in "To Live and Die in L.A."
Recently bought the whole "Airwolf" series, too. Great shots from Jan-Michael Vincent. Always to the right, and frequently hard. Different directors on the series seem to take different degrees of delight in showcasing his assets, so it really varies from episode to episode.
And god bless Michael Landon for all those consistent years of dressing left in his sheer tan pants on "Bonanza." But he put it all away for "Little House on the Prairie."

r bolla

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I KNOW what you mean about dallas, but i saw about 2 so/so bulges on steve. cooper has a few good ones too, but he doesnt really intererst me.

dont miss Rod Cameron and Forrest Tucker in The PLunderers
Friday, November 7th
  • RetroPlex 5:45am

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Thanks for the Forrest Tucker watch for!!!!!

I saw a promotional pic of "Dallas" with Cooper standing over Cochran and in that pic I mean Cochran's cock is on full display. My jaw dropped because it was that big and noticeable.

pirola

Cherished Member
Media
OMG!! Just saw OK Corral and the bulge is really really oversized, it would be impossible to see such a thing nowadays

Reactions: thee1

coocher1

Experimental Member
Media
Oh Yeah, John Ireland has some massive meat down there. In Ok Corral another good shot is when they are in the hotel room and Ireland opens the door and walks out. You can see that thing hard down his leg. I'll have to check out some more of his movies to locate some more hot bulge shots!!