John Ireland

Look for a movie called "Hurricane Smith" It showed several good scenes.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
FORT UTAH ALERT! It will be aired Sunday, Nov. 18 at 11:20 a.m. CDT on TCM. This movie is hardly ever shown on TV. The scene of him getting off his horse at the entrance of the fort is the biggest, longest bulge I ever saw on John Ireland, and I have seen most of his movies. Don't miss it!
Seen this now too and have to admit, I'm stumped. If you watch through the entire movie, there are plenty of other shots where his pants are perfectly tight against his crotch and he doesn't have this obvious "lump". Was this guy giving himself an erection prior to shooting stuff? I can't see that working out in the 1960's, but they've got me wondering now if the industry pulled the same sort of shit back then that they do now to hype star status. :confused:

Crunch

PS- Those pointy eyebrows make this guy look too mean for a good guy. Sort of sinister looking. Jack Lambert's got that style too, but without the handsome macho flare. Lambert looks like a python. :biggrin1:

Attachments

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media
Seen this now too and have to admit, I'm stumped. If you watch through the entire movie, there are plenty of other shots where his pants are perfectly tight against his crotch and he doesn't have this obvious "lump". Was this guy giving himself an erection prior to shooting stuff? I can't see that working out in the 1960's, but they've got me wondering now if the industry pulled the same sort of shit back then that they do now to hype star status. :confused:

Crunch

PS- Those pointy eyebrows make this guy look too mean for a good guy. Sort of sinister looking. Jack Lambert's got that style too, but without the handsome macho flare. Lambert looks like a python. :biggrin1:

i remember reading in an autobiography of Joan Crawford that she would playfully reprimand him for his obvious erection in their love scenes.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I think I have egg on my face. My TV screen guide said that Fort Utah would be aired Sunday, Nov. 18 on TCM but when I tuned in it was a movie called Queen Bee, although Ireland was in the movie. Sorry to mislead anyone.

D_Aberchirder_Crustinuts

Account Disabled
Media
No problem Jim. I actually tracked it down on my own after you mentioned it, as I watch most of that type of stuff anyway. It was OK, but sort of generic. Then again, I like The Red Headed Stranger, so I might have bad taste. Also, other than the "macho man defends the woman" scenes, Ireland's acting was often somewhat flat and unconvincing, but a lot of stuff from back in the day is like that. I probably need to watch a couple more of his movies to really decide. I know I've seen him do guest appearances on stuff I watch, but I can't remember if he was any good on that.

Take Care

Crunch

PS (and spoiler alert) - That "prop the guy up with a stick" hostage exchange was used in the Star Trek DS9 episode "The Magnificent Ferengi". I guess now I know what it's from. :wink:

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So I picked out a movie on Netflix to watch, Gunfight at the OK Corral. Starring Burt Lancaster and Kirk Douglas, I thought it would be a fun movie to watch for bulges.

The supporting cast is a virtual who's-who of 60's actors. Earl Holiman, Martin Milner, Lee Van Cleef, Jack Elam, DeForest Kelley... Started watching and thought maybe it wasn't such a good choice.

Then John Ireland shows up, instant stage presence (yeah, that's what I'll call it). Here are some caps of John's enormous junk bulge. There are also some shots of Kirk Douglas and Burt Lancaster, but since they wore dark clothing in the movie you'll probably have to adjust the brightness/contrast to see the bulges.

Attachments

Reactions: thee1

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Excellent photos ChileCat! Especially the one in the hotel room with Kirk Douglas. John Ireland has always been at the top of my list of bulge lusting. I can't count the times I have jerked off looking at his bulge in various movies. I have often fantasized about what it would have looked like soft and erect. I always imagined him having a horse dick attached to bull balls. You must have a good method of capturing the screen shots. I never learned how to do it.

cubancock19

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have upload a collection of John Ireland, Forrest Tucker and various other actors bulges on youtube. This particular link will take you to a scene from Fort Utah Another John ireland - YouTube there are several others including Gunfight at OK Corral. I have captured the scenes from Hurricane Smith, I just haven't uploaded them yet, and they are HOT! Its quite obvious that John and Forrest Tucker were hung and avid ball stretchers.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
I have upload a collection of John Ireland, Forrest Tucker and various other actors bulges on youtube. This particular link will take you to a scene from Fort Utah Another John ireland - YouTube there are several others including Gunfight at OK Corral. I have captured the scenes from Hurricane Smith, I just haven't uploaded them yet, and they are HOT! Its quite obvious that John and Forrest Tucker were hung and avid ball stretchers.

Thanks for this vid and the ones to come. Anxious to see them.

kosmo_011

Just Browsing
Media
To: All john ireland thread participants
re: Ireland movie availability

while browsing this thread i got interested in finding john ireland movies. I love him. Many of his movies are available on youtube believe it or not. In youtubes search just put "john ireland movies.

One other thing. On youtube "alfred hitchcock presents, matched pearl", it's a great story with a great twist. John ireland showa all - if you have slomo you can see his dick.

I hope no one goes blind.

K

kosmo_011

Just Browsing
Media
Go to youtube and type in "john ireland bulge" or "Forest Tucker bulge" and you get the bulges in short film clips. also, the forrest tucker-john ireland western "little big horn" is also on youtube. It's hard to estimate his size but consider making a film, take after take, a hardon would be hard to maintain - even a semi. So, these guys would have to be flaccid while filming - so much easier to walk. Both could easily be in the 12-inch range, and thick. Imagine!

xrbolla

Sexy Member
Media
Go to youtube and type in "john ireland bulge" or "Forest Tucker bulge" and you get the bulges in short film clips. also, the forrest tucker-john ireland western "little big horn" is also on youtube. It's hard to estimate his size but consider making a film, take after take, a hardon would be hard to maintain - even a semi. So, these guys would have to be flaccid while filming - so much easier to walk. Both could easily be in the 12-inch range, and thick. Imagine!

from you tube

Attachments