John Ireland

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Thanks xrbolla, you got the knack for finding good hot photos. I would luv to run my hand up and down that long bulge. Do you know what movie that was from?

Volumen

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
This thread is great. I was watching the Corman produced The Fast and the Furious earlier and I had never seen John Ireland in anything before. I thought he was gorgeous and decided to look him up online. Of course Google directed me to good ol' LPSG. The guy looked to be packing something serious.

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Me too Cochranforlife. As big as his dick is I am surprised none has surfaced. I guess he was very protective of exposing it to the camera.

Cochranfan4life

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
That or they ar3e so rare no one wants to give them up. Too bad no stag film of him, either. Would be hot to see him use that big stick to fuck some lucky gal.

Talldreads

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
no bulge in sight, but there's a classic scene where he and Monty Clift admire each others weapons and have a friendly shoot off in Red River.

I remember the scene hungscott.

Personally I think Ireland is bigger than Hamm, but if we were including sports figures, I would say Justin Tryon, Dominique Cromartie-Rodgers and Nelson Evora could definitely give him a run for his money on showing bulge.