John Kanell & Dan Souza

sexyitalnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I have two YouTube Chef crushes:

John Kanell (Preppy Kitchen) who is openly gay and married. His husband is not as attractive to me...not bad looking but not as sexy as John is/could be.

The other is the adorable Dan Souza (What's Eating Dan?/America's Test Kitchen) who I'm not sure if he's gay or straight...he gives off both vibes but I'm inclined to think he's probably straight...

Was wondering if anyone had any info about them? Hung? Uncut? Etc. Weird coincidence is that they both have crooked smiles.

I admit I have a bit of a fantasy to have a threesome with both of them, and hoping they've been left intact, seeing that John is Mexican/Greek origin and Dan is (likely) Portugese, but being both American, they might have been mutilated like most of us.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dayglo

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know John used to have a more wild lifestyle back when he lived in San Francisco...but that was years ago and he has been married forever. So the chances of uncovering anything juicy about him are very low :(

Reactions: wankWorld

sexyitalnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
We know John used to have a more wild lifestyle back when he lived in San Francisco...but that was years ago and he has been married forever. So the chances of uncovering anything juicy about him are very low :(
Hmmm...interesting. How do we know that, though? I don't know much about his husband...when I've seen him I've not found him very interesting, definitely not my type. I'm guessing John is more bottom?

sexyitalnyc

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Ok, so I have two YouTube Chef crushes:

John Kanell (Preppy Kitchen) who is openly gay and married. His husband is not as attractive to me...not bad looking but not as sexy as John is/could be.

The other is the adorable Dan Souza (What's Eating Dan?/America's Test Kitchen) who I'm not sure if he's gay or straight...he gives off both vibes but I'm inclined to think he's probably straight...

Was wondering if anyone had any info about them? Hung? Uncut? Etc. Weird coincidence is that they both have crooked smiles.

I admit I have a bit of a fantasy to have a threesome with both of them, and hoping they've been left intact, seeing that John is Mexican/Greek origin and Dan is (likely) Portugese, but being both American, they might have been mutilated like most of us.
So I did find on YouTube an old channel for Dan where he has two stand up comedy videos and one is about some chick he was in love with...I guess I knew he was straight I was just hoping he might be more fluid.