John Kennedy... Average Cock - Photographic Proof

EB77541

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Maybe you can blame it on shrinkage...

"The Lost Kennedy Home Movies", airing on the History Channel, clearly shows John Kennedy's cock.

The home movies were taken in Palm Beach in 1940 by Cammann Newberry, a Harvard friend. In addition to plenty of shirtless romping and bathing suit shots, there's a clip of John Kennedy doing a back flip off the diving board. As he arches backward into the water, his hips rise reveling a clear shot, up the leg of his swim suit, clearly reveling his average cock and balls.

It's hard to believe that the producers missed it.

Sorry, I have no way of transferring it but it's on again on July 7th at 1:00am Eastern. I've attached a few crude screen caps.

Attachments

prism

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
yeah, video capture would be better than just a digi cam shot ;)

I've found this:
JFK was circumcised for "tight foreskin problems" (that is, unnecessarily) at the age of 21 in the Mayo Clinic in February 1938 while he was a student at Harvard.
Although he wrote to his gay confidante and roommate K. LeMoyne ("Lem") Billings,
"... as for your rather unnatural interest in my becoming circumsized [sic], J.J. has never been in better shape or doing better service"
- JFK: Reckless Youth by Nigel Hamilton
this is put in context by a more detailed comment:
"When you're circumcised at a much later age like that, you think of it as a kind of castration, a threat to manhood, so you have to keep on proving 'IT' is o.k. by any means possible."

B_Nick8

Cherished Member
Media
New York City, by way of Marblehead, Boston and Ge
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
As he arches backward into the water, his hips rise reveling a clear shot, up the leg of his swim suit, clearly reveling his average cock and balls.

I wouldn't say "clearly" and can't necessarily say average. At the very least, if the guy's been swimming, some shrinkage will occur. Since he's reputed to have been "large", a relative statement, by people who should know, we either have to accept their word or the fact that we'll never really know.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Does a guy have to display an elephant trunk in order for people to accept that he is well-hung?

The penis "revealed" (please note spelling) in those less-than-shit-awful screen caps cannot be judged to it's actual size and one should rather refrain from making public statements as if one is speaking with authority, when clearly one isn't...

Last edited:

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
jfk had a spine problem so i stringly feel that is not him next ;that is a shadow up his shorts nxt:the pool in palm beach is much larger than the one shown next all the Kennedy guy used to go skinny dipping in the ocean here in palm beach and yes they were all well hung john, robert and teddy
ps. i'm not sure when jfk injured his back. it could be when he was in the war read his book Profiles in courage peace:smile:

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I think the pictures posted were adequate enough to see what the OP was talking about. The show is available for download online on torrent sites for anyone wanting a better look.

However, I don't think one can say definitively whether JFK was hung or not by this alone. The only way one could ever be sure is if completely erect pics ever surfaced. It's highly unlikely that will ever happen, so it will continue to be fodder for speculation and fantasy.

Does a guy have to display an elephant trunk in order for people to accept that he is well-hung?

No

The penis "revealed" (please note spelling) in those less-than-shit-awful screen caps cannot be judged to it's actual size and one should rather refrain from making public statements as if one is speaking with authority, when clearly one isn't...

The OP was referring to what he saw on TV, not to what is shown in the pictures he posted.

Perhaps one should view the actual video footage before passing ultimate judgement.

Mastur

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
No

The OP was referring to what he saw on TV, not to what is shown in the pictures he posted.

Perhaps one should view the actual video footage before passing ultimate judgement.

By your own admission, one doesn't have to be a show-er necessarily to actually be well endowed, correct?

So, the mere second's worth of grainy footage on TV was so much more definitive than the pic's? My apologies then, I stand corrected...

Last edited: