John Kerry -- hung?

joe: You wish that pic is correct , Sorry. but I do think he has a big cock. much larger then Georgie boy. Hes got W beat bye inches.

bigstr8bulge

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
[quote author=joe link=board=meetgreet;num=1079200831;start=0#1 date=03/14/04 at 17:31:09]You wish that pic is correct ,  Sorry.  but I do think he has a big cock.  much larger then Georgie boy.  Hes got W beat bye inches.   [/quote]

You see Dubya's air craft carrier photo? He's got a big basket showin in that flight suit dude...and that's real, not pants folds.

mindseye: [quote author=bigstr8bulge link=board=meetgreet;num=1079200831;start=0#4 date=03/16/04 at 20:49:19]You see Dubya's air craft carrier photo? He's got a big basket showin in that flight suit dude...and that's real, not pants folds.[/quote]

I have no idea how well-hung any of the presidential candidates are, nor -- really -- is it relevant to their qualifications. But the aircraft carrier photo is misleading. The harness on the flight suit exaggerates the basket. Anyone who's ever gone parachuting or rappelling has probably seen this first hand.

joe: George W isn" hung!! suppprise. Its small ,and hard. If anyone is Hung, its Big John Kerry. we all know what height, hands ,and feet,with large head adds up to. sorry George W.

B_DoubleMeatWhopper

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
[quote author=joe link=board=meetgreet;num=1079200831;start=0#6 date=03/17/04 at 07:46:06]we all know what height, hands ,and feet,with large head adds up to.  [/quote]

It adds up to longer pants and bigger gloves, shoes and hat. Period. It has nothing to do with the size of his hoho.

ItalianStallion: yeah it's funny how so many people actually think that you can determine the size of one's penis soley based upon other parts of that person's body.

If this were true you would see a lot more men buying size 13 shoe, and wearing six pairs of sox to give the image of a large endowment.

bradleeM: George W is hung. In his first news conference at the ranch after winning the election in 2000, he came out to introduce Colin Powell. He was wearing levis and he had this huge bulge and his cock was flopping around and was very noticeable. There was talk about it on some of the celebrity websites at the time because they had tried to make a big deal out of Gore's bulge on Rolling Stone, and George's bulge on tv made Gore's a joke to look at.

All Kerry has is a big mouth.............all that botox after Iowa made his Chow Dog face a little less ugly, but he is still ugly and to damn old to boot. Probably needs a double shot of viagara to get it up. He might have a rich wife, but, she is still old and ugly.

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
[quote author=bradleeM link=board=meetgreet;num=1079200831;start=0#10 date=03/18/04 at 18:38:36]All Kerry has is a big mouth.............all that botox after Iowa made his Chow Dog face a little less ugly, but he is still ugly and to damn old to boot.  Probably needs a double shot of viagara to get it up.  He might have a rich wife, but, she is still old and ugly.  [/quote]

One thing about being an old and ugly couple - if you've been married long enough you still see each other as young and good looking.

I know the Kerry's have not been married that long but to him she looks like a million dollars.

All green and wrinkled.

thingsteal: Yeah, I've seen that photo of Kerry. He's probably got a cucumber wrapped in aluminum foil like Derek Smalls in the movie "This Is Spinal Tap."

Here's my theory:

They say Bush is in bed every night by 10pm. No wonder. He's in there fucking Laura's brains out every night. She's always got a smile on her face.

As for John Kerry, look at this: both broads he married were super-rich. The first one had mental problems and divorced him after he decided to run for the Senate and was away from her and his kids all the time. If Kerry was any good, he'd be at home fucking his wife instead of hanging out in DC with a bunch of old fart politicians.

The second Kerry wife, the Widow Heinz, is like 62 years old but tries to look 28 with facelifts and botox and hair dye. Everytime you see the Widow Heinz she's grumpy or has a foul mouth. Nothing wrong with that, but imagine that broad in bed. She probably likes to humiliate Kerry since she's worth like $600 million and he's a wannabe JFK. Picture Theresa Heinz with a big old whip, black leather teddie on, smacking his French ass. I can see it.

Steve26: So funny!! I was actually at this event ... a Kerry rally at a high school in Nashua two days before the New Hampshire primary (didn't notice the bulge and didn't end up voting for him). FWIW, it was hot as hell in that gymnasium ... and we all know what effect such conditions can have below the waist! ;)

Steve