Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
JohnKrasinski.jpg

Gogiboy1

Just Browsing
Media
Hey Guys, Trust me when I tell you about Polish GUys, I got involved with a 22yr old from Krakow that I met online and met Face 2 Face just days later, and we were a committed couple for almost 2 yrs until he decided, that I wouldn't move from the US to the UK fast enough for him. Please understand that I have been flying for nearly 20 yrs,and I just suggested to him to apply for a job w Easyjet..which he got, and no sooner than that, he changed, become conceited, stuck up and a whore. I gave him SO MUCH and he dumped me via e-mail....Like a COWARD.He was a child of 22, that I thought I could believe in...I was wrong, POLES are very unreliable when it come to telling the truth about things, they will find another, deny his existence, and leave you feeling that YOU were wrong, but they have already begun dating someone else, and will deny it until the cows come home, they are also very cold & heartless when the end it, and will go on as if you're relationship never existed, even in my case of 2 yrs and I did ALL the work. Paid for hotels, plane tickets, bought a flat for us, and it was not enough, I had to move to the UK when HE said so, and give up my job & income. was making a good living and encouraged him to enter my type of work in the UK, and he was hired, but then became, CONCEITED, LIED, and UNFAITHFUL., I'd created a SELFISH, STUCK-UP Cowardly MONSTER. That said, I am VERY WEARY of POLES...especially man named LEC-, Be careful!!!

D_Rock_ N_Hardon

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Isn't all this talk of race and penis size a bit narrow-minded and stereotyped?

I'm sure most Polish men are uncut as most Europeans are but they all have differing cock sizes. Statements like "The Polish are big" are as meaningless as "The Germans are tiny"...

Reactions: WrikPrada

B_reid96816

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't all this talk of race and penis size a bit narrow-minded and stereotyped?

I'm sure most Polish men are uncut as most Europeans are but they all have differing cock sizes. Statements like "The Polish are big" are as meaningless as "The Germans are tiny"...

It's rather a generalization, based upon actual experiences.

Even after you made your own statement about Europeans you claim it's narrow-minded... that makes sense.