John Krasinski(The Office)

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I have been watching the Office lately(cause the suspense of weekly programs kill me) and I figured out what a lot of you probably already know: John Krasinski (Jim Halpert)is such a hot, cute and generally adorable actor.

Geez he has the cutest sideways grin and his eyes are so cute, when I see him acting he just makes me think of a cute little boy; I just wanna eat him all up!

I don't know how tall he is or anything but he seems like a pretty large framed guy... Anyone know his height or any respectable prospects as to what sort of genitalia he might be swinging around the jungle gym?

BTW, crush on Halpert not Krasinski.

Reactions: vnuiee and waffled

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He's 6'3" according to IMDB

Krasinski has a better sense of humor than Jim Halpert in my opinion.

Reactions: waffled

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Just finished a season of the Office and I think I'm gonna see if I can find anything else he's in on netflix; I'm not really up to all the latest films or whatever so I don't think I've even heard of any movies he's in...

It's Complicated is one I'll look at any other suggestions?!

wofg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He wrote, directed, and acted in the movie "Brief Interviews with Hideous Men". He has a great monologue in it.

SlamminSammy

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Charlotte (North Carolina, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have been watching the Office lately(cause the suspense of weekly programs kill me) and I figured out what a lot of you probably already know: John Krasinski (Jim Halpert)is such a hot, cute and generally adorable actor.

Geez he has the cutest sideways grin and his eyes are so cute, when I see him acting he just makes me think of a cute little boy; I just wanna eat him all up!

I don't know how tall he is or anything but he seems like a pretty large framed guy... Anyone know his height or any respectable prospects as to what sort of genitalia he might be swinging around the jungle gym?

BTW, crush on Halpert not Krasinski.
I briefly met him once & he was a nice guy.

Reactions: Hakan1