John Leslie (English ex TV presenter)

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
IN England there is a ex tv presenter called John Leslie ( a scotsman of about 6ft 5 - very handsome when he first appeared on TV) who was involved in a sex scandal a couple of years ago and later cleared.
However it did turn out that he was a bit of a lad, enjoying three in a bed sex which he liked filming and the occasional snort of cocaine.
His now 'ex' girlfriend Abbey Titmuss was filmed by him in such a romp and I think it found its way into the video shops for a while.
I believe you get to see John Leslie's cock and I wondered if anyone had seen it.
It would be nice to know he was well hung.

irishdong

Experimental Member
Media
yes Ive seen it, and you dont see much of him, but you a few times you see his cock and yes he is a big lad. Id say about 8-9". Becasue he's so tall its in proportion.

ManInLondon

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Originally posted by irishdong@Jan 27 2005, 10:03 AM
yes Ive seen it, and you dont see much of him, but you a few times you see his cock and yes he is a big lad. Id say about 8-9". Becasue he's so tall its in proportion.
[post=277868]Quoted post[/post]​

After all his troubles, I'm, glad to know he's hung
Still love to see it.

The_Swinging_Voter: It's pretty hard to tell on the video but from the look you get of it I'd say its a nice, healthy 7.5, maybe 8 at a stretch. You do get to see the head and a bit of the shaft quite clearly at one stage and it looks to be quite an attractive one although only quite average in girth.

dfox7.3x5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Jan 28 2005, 01:06 PM
His girlfriend's name was Abbey Titmuss???! Am I the only one who finds this hyesterical?
[post=278191]Quoted post[/post]​

I'm laughing right along with you, hung guy! :lol: