John Mayer

mrsparkle

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Just caught John Mayer on Austin City Limits. He was standing at the mic singing and there was one camera taking a shot from his left side. He was wearing jeans - not tight, but not real loose either. Every time they cut to that shot you could see something pushing the front of those jeans forward, especially when his left leg would move back. Anybody else ever notice anything going on with him?

mrsparkle

Reactions: AliceAyres

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Haven't, but how I would like to, mrsparkle. Your description reveals there's no questions about your seeing the real thing, so I'll :grr: even pay closer attention to the dude's crotch from now on. Thanks for your personal observations. :grr:

pdxman

Sexy Member
Media
Okay, just read all these gossip stories about Jennifer Anniston seeing him because he is hung. Can't find any threads here. Anybody got info or bulge/nude pics of him?

prince_will

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
i love his voice. he has the sexiest voice in music, imo. i don't know about him being hung, but a gossip magazine is not always the best source for stuff like that.

he does seem like a bit of a slut though.

jimdunn

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Reactions: AliceAyres

saabman

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I just don't get what people see in him. He's from my home state, and he's always in the news around here. I think he always looks dirty and he sings like he has a mouth full of peanut butter. I'll pass..

dcw4

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
why are all the really hot guys are from charlotte and have the best
sense of humour?

dcw4

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Saw him acting out again on TMZ yelling in the street, Did Jennifer take his balls or his entire endowment. Poor thing is so mixed up. Come John give us a hug.