John McLaren

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm very sceptical that the actor in the photo is John McLaren at all. I've noticed before that quite a lot of Pasolini caps on stars-masculines-nues seem to have been labeled quite randomly, with names from Pasolini cast-lists simply added to them at will, regardless of whether the correct actor is named.

While John McLaren certainly played "Johnny, la Grazia" in I racconti di Canterbury (http://www.cinematografo.it/pls/cinematografo/consultazione.redirect?sch=24025), I believe that was a fully-clothed rôle, since McLaren specialized in character parts as authority-figures and the like. In particular, it should be noted that John McLaren would have been aged 60 when the movie was shot (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0572224/), which the actor in those caps certainly isn't. :rolleyes:

Consequently, I presume that this is actually one of the many unbilled cast members who added nudity to Pasolini's films.

Reactions: Organoeda

cheeseloglover

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight

mephistopheles

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
His cock looks about wrist-thick, though he does look like a man of "small" stature XD. I like it; great looking dick, nice find! He hasn't got the best body but he has a handsome dick.

Reactions: Abysswalker

HUNGHUGE11X7

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Earth/USA/GA! DEEP IN YOUR THROAT,See vid TO SEE H
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
DAMN , I am not easily impressed by so-called "HUNG" celebs but damn that is one huge dick, maybe it looks more massive b/c he is vertically challenged.

I do not know, cause I have never heard of the actor but will be googling him lol

Soooo I googled him .

hahahah LORD , this stud was born in 1911 .......... He is either practically dead OR dead by now but what great vintage huge cock :)

:bj:
HH

Last edited:

ConanTheBarber

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm very sceptical that the actor in the photo is John McLaren at all. I've noticed before that quite a lot of Pasolini caps on stars-masculines-nues seem to have been labeled quite randomly, with names from Pasolini cast-lists simply added to them at will, regardless of whether the correct actor is named.

While John McLaren certainly played "Johnny, la Grazia" in I racconti di Canterbury (Cinematografo.it - Singola scheda film), I believe that was a fully-clothed rôle, since McLaren specialized in character parts as authority-figures and the like. In particular, it should be noted that John McLaren would have been aged 60 when the movie was shot (John McLaren - IMDb), which the actor in those caps certainly isn't. :rolleyes:

Consequently, I presume that this is actually one of the many unbilled cast members who added nudity to Pasolini's films.

I think the inimitable, lamented and apparently now banned (?) Alex8 nailed this one nearly six years ago.
That probably isn't John McLaren at all.

Last edited: