John McLaren

endee

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
HIs real name is John McLaren -he was a rent boy from Scotland. I met him in Piccadilly, London in the early 1970s and went with him. Excellent sex although he kept claiming he was str8. Passolini had a habit of picking pretty/long long dicked boys for his movies.

Reactions: Abysswalker

trjnhrs9

Expert Member
Media
HIs real name is John McLaren -he was a rent boy from Scotland. I met him in Piccadilly, London in the early 1970s and went with him. Excellent sex although he kept claiming he was str8. Passolini had a habit of picking pretty/long long dicked boys for his movies.

So exactly how big would you say he is?

mallak

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So I'm confused, there were two actors in Canterbury Tales named John McLaren , a 70-year-old guy as well as this guy? lol

RonLyle

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Seriously doubt he's the biggest. Very nice tho. Rumor has it Jim Carrey and David Lettermen are the Horse men in Hollywood. *well Letterman is technically in NY...but you know*

Are their pictures of Jim or Davids dick? Then they are just rumors and who says this guy isnt semi or erect? Looks like a short guy and that makes his dick look bigger. But at least their is a picture of him. Unlike the 99 percent of the tv people you mention who have no pictures just stories of how big the are.

vickersvc10

Sexy Member
Media
I've just watched Pasolini's "Canterbury Tales" on YouTube.The John McLaren monster cock very brief scene towards the end of the film is stunning! Surely there are more clips or pix of Mr McLaren's truly huge endowment? Help!!