John Ratzenberger

Don't know about his size but the attraction is odd. He is looking better now then he did on Cheers. Maybe it was the postman uniform. I just can't over his character though. I'll always remember him as Cliff.

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was so typed cast that it just broke him for other work. Hard to believe that being so good at your character can hurt you later. I too have been thinking, when watching the show, that he is very handsome. He is doing so well with his dancing really. You can see him trying to fill out the machismo of the calling in each number by being his best self. I feel proud for him.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He was so typed cast that it just broke him for other work. Hard to believe that being so good at your character can hurt you later. I too have been thinking, when watching the show, that he is very handsome. He is doing so well with his dancing really. You can see him trying to fill out the machismo of the calling in each number by being his best self. I feel proud for him.
Actually a quick check at IMDB.com shows he's been in at least 40+acting vehicles since Cheers went off the air--and did other work during the Cheers stint.

As to Ratzenberger's size--I never have thought about it. Usually just sort of placed him in the average to slightly over average length and a little something extra in girth--this may be due to my attraction to men in uniforms that are any shade of blue--

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
he does voice overs for pixar. they showed him doing it on the last ep of dancing, as far as attractions to him, man theres alot to look at on that show I can't believe John was your pic. Now Max is hot especially after the waxing of his chest,ouch. And of course Apollo. He sure learned how to shake his shit.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No info on his cock? lol
My vivid and twisted imagination says he is just under 7-inches in length, aproximately 7.1 in girth and pleasantly uncircumcised with a thick meaty foreskin which covers over the head. His balls are average sized, and for the record he doesn't shave; but he does trim (and uses hair conditioners on the pubic hairs).'

(I told you it was vivid and twisted)