John Ritter's widow sues doctor over mistake

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it won't bring him back. Maybe she wants to donate it to charity or start a foundation in his name. Either way, that is a ridiculous amount! I don't care who you are!
And the odds of her actually getting the full amount is plausible besides. I think she should be happy with letting people know how much this means to her.

MidwestGal

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
And the odds of her actually getting the full amount is plausible besides. I think she should be happy with letting people know how much this means to her.

I guess. She should be happy someone will listen to her case. Maybe she is working at trying to get his potential earnings but I am sure they are well taken care of already! Greed, not something that sits well with me.

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I guess. She should be happy someone will listen to her case. Maybe she is working at trying to get his potential earnings but I am sure they are well taken care of already! Greed, not something that sits well with me.
Precisely. Also, bear in mind that the courts could drastically reduce any verdict money, so $67,000000 is tentative.
I think more than anything she wants people to be aware of these people and their deeds, so that others know not to go to them.
It may sound like making an example out of them, but when you consider the circumstances, it's almost justified.