John Rocker

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
Cup or no cup, I've never been that impressed with his bulge. Many guys in baseball display bigger bulges than his! I think the stories about him being "a foot long" are the result of active imaginations and fantasies. Still, I'd be willing to bet he's pretty darn big. Too bad he's such a homophobic moron. I saw him last year on the show "Pros Vs. Joes" on Spike TV and he had long hair! How odd I thought, but he kind of turned me on with long hair!:biggrin:

B_lrgeggs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Cup or no cup, I've never been that impressed with his bulge. Many guys in baseball display bigger bulges than his! I think the stories about him being "a foot long" are the result of active imaginations and fantasies. Still, I'd be willing to bet he's pretty darn big. Too bad he's such a homophobic moron."

If infact he is as well hung as they say, then he may have been the victim of some unwelcome advances...that could have set him off....not fact...just
a thought...

MonsterUncut

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Isn't he the homophobic bigoted baseball player who at one time played for Atlanta? Then,yes, he is a big dick.

"BIG DICK", and not in the pants. Google him, and you'll be amazed what you read about him. He also has his own website where he makes no bones as to what he thinks of gays, African Americans, and many others. Just amazing. So sad.

Peace

BigDallasDick8x6

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
"Supposedly" he has the 3rd largest penis in baseball. That's per the sports reporters, locker room attendants, team employees etc. You can decide for yourself if you believe that or not. I don't have any personal knowledge of course, so I'm not looking to get into an argument about it. I forget the names of the two guys who are bigger, but here's that thread >>

http://www.lpsg.org/99945-sports-legends-penis-sizes-collected.html

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So let me see if I understand your comment. Are you advocating gay men to volunteer to rape this guy?

Absolutely not.... it was obviously a failed attempt to get a chuckle....you must realize that most of the time, my posts are made very tongue in cheek....jeez, lighten up !:wtf2:

ElDorado77

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
uncutblond, i wasn't offended by your comment. sklar does need to lighten up. and Rocker DOES need to get raped... but preferably by something sharper and more painful than a dick, he deserves it, and that's that.