John Rocker

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The guy is pretty damn goodlooking to me when he's cleaned up; with a good haircut and all and has an impressive stature, but stature and physical size don't mean anything when it comes to cock size.

I'm not saying he's not hung, he could be. I know one thing, wearing a cup or anything that makes you bulge attractively makes a lot of people think you are naturally large. When I was in high school there was a football jock that obviously wore his cup under his jeans when in class. I admit it gave him an incredible shape, very natural and hot looking, but no doubt was an athletic cup. It was a very sexy sight and for some reason one I haven't forgotten. I use a shape enhancer (no, size queens I'm not circus sideshow hung) and like it a lot. BTW, I like my actual size but still love the beautiful and natural enhanced male presence the enhancer gives. It's not a bowling ball image like some or an 8 inch sausage presence, just a natural presence. To me that's the sexiest kind.

Rocker may be hung, but I bet he's not as big as some may think. I'd like to know for sure.

I believe one thing; according to statements made here and on the internet, he's most like a "big dick", even if he don't have a big dick. If he throws off on gays and African Americans or any other group like I've heard, he's a jerk.

Last edited:
Reactions: MikM

dcsurvivor92

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Not sure how true it is, but I heard a rumor that he is going to be on the upcoming Survivor Blood Vs Water 2, with his girlfriend. If it is true, we will see just how big of a dick he is.

jpk338

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
He had spring training down here in Jupiter,fl. I was walking behind a kid as John was approaching. John said to the kid " no autographs" holding up his hand. The kid in turn replied "He didn't want an autograph from a cheater". Smart kid

Lance4280

Just Browsing
Media
He had spring training down here in Jupiter,fl. I was walking behind a kid as John was approaching. John said to the kid " no autographs" holding up his hand. The kid in turn replied "He didn't want an autograph from a cheater". Smart kid

Why was he a cheater? Made dumb comments but I don't remember him ever being accused of cheating.

SubJoey

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
So did anybody watch John Rocker on Survivor in 2014? He didn't last very long, but during his brief stint on the island, he walked around in his underwear and had a nice bulge going on. At one point he was sitting with his legs apart and CBS had to put a blur over his junk. (gif and pics attached)
Untitled-1.gif

survivor.png
survivor-blood-vs-water-2-premiere.jpg
vlcsnap-2015-01-06-11h02m39s1 - scale1.png
vlcsnap-2015-01-06-10h59m08s212 - scale3.png
vlcsnap-2015-01-06-10h57m00s211 - scale2.png

bigjockdong

Legendary Member
Media
That's amazing and the hottest thing I've ever seen. Doesn't look like h'es exposing himself.. just being the self confident cocky adult male alpha assholethat he is. They should have left it unblurred. Then again kind of hot to think that someone actually looked at that and said yahh this is too much dong were gonna have to blur this. cock so big its imprint has to be blurred out. that's hot. i'd like to see the unblurred version.

So did anybody watch John Rocker on Survivor in 2014? He didn't last very long, but during his brief stint on the island, he walked around in his underwear and had a nice bulge going on. At one point he was sitting with his legs apart and CBS had to put a blur over his junk. (gif and pics attached)
View attachment 445854
View attachment 445859 View attachment 445858 View attachment 445857 View attachment 445856 View attachment 445855

• Love
Reactions: fgtt and MikM