Photo John Rolper27

D

deleted9750081

Just caught the very end of a show before he ended it. Can't believe he's been 18 for like 5 years now lol.

Reactions: DahliaTheTimid

DahliaTheTimid

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To be honest it takes a lot of time for me to process his face. I mean, I'm used to see him in side profile that it took awhile for me to process his front face.

I guess I should give him credit for making me like side profile more than frontal face.

Booger

Experimental Member
Media
Lake in the Hills (Illinois, United States)
I have chatted with him multiple times and he's always followed through with whatever I asked for pic or video wise. As someone mentioned, its usually access to a Google drive. He is on onlyfans and chaturbate currently and has many of his older vids on onlyfans as well. And yes, dudes Peter Pan - been 18 for 10+ years now. I dont understand how since chaturbate and onlyfans require ID, and I tend to agree that he was underage when he started but not 8 lol.

andyl1396

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I have chatted with him multiple times and he's always followed through with whatever I asked for pic or video wise. As someone mentioned, its usually access to a Google drive. He is on onlyfans and chaturbate currently and has many of his older vids on onlyfans as well. And yes, dudes Peter Pan - been 18 for 10+ years now. I dont understand how since chaturbate and onlyfans require ID, and I tend to agree that he was underage when he started but not 8 lol.
I was wondering the same thing, i found a video of him from 8 years ago november 2014 and im like wait how old is he even? i did the math and hes definitely not 26 if he was 18 back in 2014 lol, is he actually 19?

Dokteki

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was wondering the same thing, i found a video of him from 8 years ago november 2014 and im like wait how old is he even? i did the math and hes definitely not 26 if he was 18 back in 2014 lol, is he actually 19?
If you had a video of him from eight years ago that would make him 26 now if he was only 19 now does he look 11 in the video? I would really doubt that. I can definitely see him as 26

TaylorFedds

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
There’s no way he’s 26 now. He has his birthday year as 2003 so he’s 19 or 20 now
Then he is lying about the birthday year….. he has been around forever! Like at minimum 10 years and thats no exaggeration lol. I too think he was probably underage when he started but their is NOWAY he is 19 or 20 now, has to be mid to late 20’s in my opinion.

Dear John

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Then he is lying about the birthday year….. he has been around forever! Like at minimum 10 years and thats no exaggeration lol. I too think he was probably underage when he started but their is NOWAY he is 19 or 20 now, has to be mid to late 20’s in my opinion.
He's always lied about his age.