John Schneider (Bo Duke's revealing videoclip)

Matthew

Legendary Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Goddammit...they did it again. Who is Rihanna and is she any relation to Britney Spears... If you listen to the base and rhythm parts you notice this is the same song as "I've got to *thump* *thump* run (get) away..."

Yup, "SOS" is built on a sample of "Tainted Love" by Soft Cell.

In other news, dreams of me, Bo and Luke ushered in puberty for me. :rolleyes:

husky14620

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Goddammit...they did it again. Who is Rihanna and is she any relation to Britney Spears... If you listen to the base and rhythm parts you notice this is the same song as "I've got to *thump* *thump* run (get) away..."

I think you mean Tainted Love by Soft Cell... Though it is just the one line repeating over and over behind her rap over.

billy65

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
What about the two actors who took over for Bo and Luke the season they were off Dukes due to contract negotiations? I recall some nice bulging there too--

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I always did wonder how "Bo-cock vs. censors" turned out that way!

A related musing: we often hear actors, years after a production, wondering "how in the world did I let them talk me into that, and how did it make it on the air?" I wonder if JS ever commented publicly about showing so much bulge on that show...

Deno

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I sorta remember a scene where bo and luke were in tighty whities running and jumping to the general. Am I mistaken. Could have been a dream.

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I sorta remember a scene where bo and luke were in tighty whities running and jumping to the general. Am I mistaken. Could have been a dream.

If it was a dream Deno, it must have been a wet one.. lol

No I seem to remember it too, damn, wish I taped it.

JohnDoeXXXm

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
tighty whites... I think you're on the wrong network :) While CBS had "the Duke Boys" by the short and curlies, NBC tried to pair "the A TEAM" with a two-buddies-turned-detective-with-nerd-friend tv show called "Riptide." Google will give you plenty of web resources.

The guys had a houseboat in a Los Angeles Pier, and were always trying to stay out of trouble- including having to rush to their car in their tighty whites in an early episode in season 1- that piece of video was shown weekly in the credit roll that started each episode.

There WAS an episode where the Duke boys get conned into skinny dipping with some girls who steal their clothes- forcing the boys to bareback the general lee... let's just say that when Rosco pulls them over he sure gets an eyeful! :)

Perhaps you have blended these two tv moments together.

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know this has been mentioned by others in other threads, but I enjoy remembering. You younger guys may find this hard to believe, but in the 70's lots of guys routinely walked around like this. A summer day at a fair or concert was literally a never ending parade of bulges, thanks to tight jeans and an "out there" attitude of most guys. For a brief period, you could even buy jeans and slacks with a zipper or "fly" over each hip, providing a clear view of anything going on in the crotch.

Now I know why I wanna walk around showing my fat bulge... I was traumatized as a little boy growing up in the 70's and 80's. lol! I honestly saw a LOT of bulges as a boy... now, nobody EVER sees a bulge! Throughout history, man has always had an opportunity to show a bulge with noce fitting slacks... hell, even the founding fathers sported bulges with those fancy pantaloons that they wore.

The battle of the sexes will never be won if the men don't ever get to express their sexuality visually. Why does society allow women to wear skintight jumpsuits that show every cellulite dimple, yet men are supposed to not have a body until they are in a sexual encounter. When did women get to run shit? This is all their idea, since most women hate the penis and would rather never ever see one. They want you to wear baggy slacks, showing NO bulge whatsoever (a center mound is acceptable) and then shut the lights off before you get in the bed under the covers to start the activities. HOW FUCKING AMISH!!!!!

I am fighting the good fight and may experience giggles and smirks, but I am doing my part to keep the bulge alive!

And Tom Wopat's cock would dwarf Schneider's piece anyday... it is THICK as hell. He did a short stint on the soap opera All My Children several years back playing a guy who was into Opal. He walked around with a HUGE bulge in his jeans... he might have started pumping, 'cause his bulge on Dukes was kickin', but his bulge on AMC was INSANE! And he has been lifting weights to make his body buff as well... he was thick from head to toe!!!!

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
And Tom Wopat's cock would dwarf Schneider's piece anyday... it is THICK as hell. He did a short stint on the soap opera All My Children several years back playing a guy who was into Opal. He walked around with a HUGE bulge in his jeans... he might have started pumping, 'cause his bulge on Dukes was kickin', but his bulge on AMC was INSANE! And he has been lifting weights to make his body buff as well... he was thick from head to toe!!

:eek:mfg: Ain't that the truth. Preach on, Reverend Tripod.

:smile:

Fanof4skin

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
When did women get to run shit? This is all their idea, since most women hate the penis and would rather never ever see one. They want you to wear baggy slacks, showing NO bulge whatsoever (a center mound is acceptable) and then shut the lights off before you get in the bed under the covers to start the activities. HOW FUCKING AMISH!!!!!

Hey now, we're not all prudes :nono:. You need to find some better women. I joined this site for the links to the bulges :wink:. If it were up to me there would be tons more FF male nudity on tv/movies and men in real life would wear nice fitting jeans :biggrin1:.

bigone90036

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I met John Schneider at The Hollywood Bowl several years back. He is SO tall and SO nice! He is still a fine piece of ass!

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
When did women get to run shit? This is all their idea, since most women hate the penis and would rather never ever see one. They want you to wear baggy slacks, showing NO bulge whatsoever (a center mound is acceptable) and then shut the lights off before you get in the bed under the covers to start the activities. HOW FUCKING AMISH!!!!!

I don't think it's the gals making that call, big T.

Think about your average middle-aged executive fatcat. He's likely flabby and soft, if not outright paunchy...balding...not swinging anything much worth showing. How does he visually compete with guys in our 20s and 30s who keep fit and are packing some meat? Easy...a loose, baggy style of dress that hides everything. It masks his imperfections and shortcomings, and at the same time it obscures the goodies that we would display to our advantage.

This is a big reason I love gay men's sense of style...bodies kept fit, and shown off to good advantage by fitted clothes. It's also why I love summer....swimsuits leave very little to the imagination. :biggrin1:

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are several pics in this thread:
http://www.lpsg.org/20933-john-schneider.html

And several links to bulge-featuring YouTube clips in these posts.
http://www.lpsg.org/20933-john-schneider-3.html#post1187069
http://www.lpsg.org/20933-john-schneider-3.html#post1189478

I think that the tighty whities scene might be in one of those YouTube clips, although I don't have time now to rewatch all of them. In any case they are worth checking out.