John Schneider HUGE BULGE on "The dukes of hazzard" VIDEO

dad4you

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find it interesting that the Producer let this be broadcast.. I think it is a bulge, if it was a boner I would think a "break" would have been ordered and John would have been told to cool off.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yeah, that's a BIG FUCKING COCK. He was usually hangin' in just about every episode. You think during downtime anybody at all mentioned it, or whispered to each other about it? I mean, c'mon, he had to know it was showing. I can hear the females on the production crew now, "Psst..hey, did you see John today? His cock is on the right this time..." It's not a full bone, or else he'd be tenting. Put I bet if you pulled that sucker out he'd definately be at half mast! I wonder if Wopat had penis envy?

scottredleter

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In the 70's when there was something hot and sexual, people would have been too embarrassed to even mention it. They would have just ignored it or convinced themselves that they didn't see it.
It looks like an awesome dick. I used to watch that show because of his crotch... another one was Robert Conrad in Wild, Wild, West! Man! He had a great bulge and a world class primo ASS!

Todd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hot bulge for sure. I am guessing that he was getting a semi thinking about Loretta Lynn come to Hazzard! LMAO

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
John SCHNEIDER has matured like a fine wine...evident in the brilliant casting of SMALLVILLE putting him opposite Tom WELLING in the role as the humpy farmer dad. He's one of Hollywood's few seasoned actors who hasn't needed to go the route of botox, hair implants or liposuction to keep getting work.

Somewhere out there a blog exists that was created for fans to submit fantasy scripts for television show scenarios we'd love to imagine - included were a few about Clark & Jonathan Kent getting busy down on the farm! If I find it again I'll send along the link.

In the last image he responds to fan's question: 'so, just how big is that thing?':yumyum:

Attachments

S

SirConcis

I got turned off by him when I read he had turned into a religious born again thing. (same with "Brian" from the Backstreet Boys).