John Schneider HUGE BULGE on "The dukes of hazzard" VIDEO

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got turned off by him when I read he had turned into a religious born again thing.

Well I'd gladly assume the holy knelling position at Mr. Scheinder's feet and have him utter a few guttural 'oh God, oh God, oohh Gawds' whilst he shoots his load - he could ask for all the redemption he wants afterwards and I wouldn't be arsed in the least bit...praise be! :tounge-in-cheek:

arkfarmbear

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I saw him in the locker room at The Aspen Club and, flacid, it was huge! I definitely did a double-take. It was at least 7" long and 6" around. His balls "matched" his dick.
He didn't go to any lengths to conceal his package but he also didn't strut around for everyone to see.

leapyear

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I saw him in the locker room at The Aspen Club and, flacid, it was huge! I definitely did a double-take. It was at least 7" long and 6" around. His balls "matched" his dick.
He didn't go to any lengths to conceal his package but he also didn't strut around for everyone to see.

Perhaps like this? :hypnotized:

Attachments

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
This is exactly what John was saying in one of the above pics...

John_schneider.jpg

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Yeah, that's a BIG FUCKING COCK. He was usually hangin' in just about every episode. You think during downtime anybody at all mentioned it, or whispered to each other about it? I mean, c'mon, he had to know it was showing. I can hear the females on the production crew now, "Psst..hey, did you see John today? His cock is on the right this time..." It's not a full bone, or else he'd be tenting. Put I bet if you pulled that sucker out he'd definately be at half mast! I wonder if Wopat had penis envy?

I had read in one of the teen magazines years ago, when "Dukes of Hazzard" was still in production that John Schneider had the nickname of "Snake" on the set. Of course the magazine didn't explain the story behind the nickname. Also, have to remember that John was only 19 when that particular episode was filmed, so maybe the hormones were still on overtime. :biggrin1: And, yes, it's a wonder that the clip in the Loretta Lynn wasn't lost to the cutting room floor or that the network censors didn't say anything about it. I don't know about Tom having penis envy or not, but I am including a link to a high quality video over on youtube of the scene next door to Loretta Lynn's motorhome. At about 54 seconds into the video, watch the expression on Tom Wopat's face when he glances down and looks straight at John's crotch. He must have been impressed at least when he raises his eyebrows. :tongue:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_BSskFOnknM

Last edited:

B_VinylBoy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yeah, that's a BIG FUCKING COCK. He was usually hangin' in just about every episode. You think during downtime anybody at all mentioned it, or whispered to each other about it? I mean, c'mon, he had to know it was showing. I can hear the females on the production crew now, "Psst..hey, did you see John today? His cock is on the right this time..." It's not a full bone, or else he'd be tenting. Put I bet if you pulled that sucker out he'd definately be at half mast! I wonder if Wopat had penis envy?

Kinda explains why everyone wanted to watch this show right after The Incredible Hulk every Friday night. I know I did!! :wink:

Leche por mi cafe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It was the 70's: the decade that had just rolled out of the 60's sexual revolution! There weren't so many hang ups about sexuality then as there are now. At the present, we love all of the bulges, the tits, the ass but yet we somehow conflict ourselves with judgement! Doesn't make sense.

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ironic that he's on a show called SMALLville!

That may hold true for Tom Welling as well.

A bit off-topic, but I really do love sexy Christians (and I especially have a thing for Mormons, although John isn't one of those)...I think the idea of "corrupting" them is a turn-on.

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree leapyear I would be on my knees for John as well.. What a load he would produce and I love to swallow.. I would love to swallow him.

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
arkfarmbear

I envy you alot..

I wish I could have seen him especially back when the show 1st started.

I used to cream my pants just thinking about that bulge and what I could do with it if I had the chance to play with it for him

Certainly I could do lots better than any woman could do for him...

Oh the thoughts still.......