John Schneider

powerthroat

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Has anyone seen any nude pics or cock pics of John Schneider, from the old 80's comedy The Dukes of Hazzard? That dude was the heartthrob of the decade I think. Gorgeous, young blonde and packing a massive bulge.

Reactions: spermonster

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Awesome. Actually unbelievable that (especially at that time) CBS let John go without underwear through the whole run of that show. They had a cow over Burt Ward's bulge in BATMAN a decade earlier and, according to Ward, made him wear some sort of jock that squished everything down. My question is...as a preteen, why did I never notice this when I watched the show in the 70's???

Reactions: Shark16

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I've always thought he had a great bulge. A couple of weeks ago on BBC America, Graham Norton had the cast John Schneider, Katherine Bach and Tom Wopat as guests. Graham was showing clips from the show and one in particular showed John with a huge bulge. Graham just stopped and stared at it for at least 20 seconds and turned and looked at John who was hanging his head blushing. Graham pointed to it and asked him what it was... The look on Johns face when GN asked the question was priceless.

MH07

Expert Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Between Schneider and Wopat on Dukes and Sam Jones as Flash Gordon, it's a wonder I survived my teenage years with dick intact (I could have easily rubbed it away masturbating so much...).

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
A couple random thoughts about John Schneider and his equipment:

John was actually a very chubby kid in High School who wanted to be an actor. His older brother told him that unless he wanted to get stuck playing bullies and the "fat best friend", he needed to loose weight. John took it seriously, and managed to build a very respectable physique by his senior year in HS, just before auditioning for the Dukes.

I'm mentioning this cause I don't think that before Dukes, John got much attention from the ladies. After the Dukes got on the air, you couldn't keep them off him. Roscoe says John did a lot of "entertaining" in his trailor between shoots.

I've wondered if so many cock shots are left over wood from getting laid a few minutes before. There's one or two scenes where he actually has a wetspot about the size of a dime in his grapevines right where his cockhead is.

Of course being in Television didn't help: Most TV and movie shoots involve actors just standing around forever while cameras and lights are moved. When you're in your late teens, you daydream about sex all the time... I know I did, and I was usually sporting a chubby. I'll bet Schneider did too. Sure looks like it.

kyberneticka

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've always thought he had a great bulge. A couple of weeks ago on BBC America, Graham Norton had the cast John Schneider, Katherine Bach and Tom Wopat as guests. Graham was showing clips from the show and one in particular showed John with a huge bulge. Graham just stopped and stared at it for at least 20 seconds and turned and looked at John who was hanging his head blushing. Graham pointed to it and asked him what it was... The look on Johns face when GN asked the question was priceless.

I didn't remember it quite that way so I dug it up. Hopefully the timestamp will work. If not, go to 5m50s.

Graham Norton with the Dukes

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
LOL... both John and Tom wince when the camera zooms in on their crotches in the poster... these guys were both packing.

BTW, I've never seen a frontal shot of John, but he did a movie back in the 80's called "Eddie Macon's Run" which shows his ass off nice. I wonder what was left on the cutting room floor.

uncutblond34

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
OMG... I would do things to that man... WHOOOOOWEEEEEEEE !!!!!!! I'm normally not much into the "daddy" thing, but.. DAYUM ! I bet the man sweats pure honey... WOOOF ! Gonna go do rude things to myself now..... hehehehe