John Schneider

royboy361

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I still catch it from time to time on CMT. Loved those tight ass jeans on hot guys like that. John's bulge gets a lot of attention but his ass was bullet proof.

oralslut464

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I heard he swings both ways. I had a friend in Nashville Tn and they said he came to his motel room ont night for sex. Has anyone heard of his swinging both ways.

Frodo46888

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
John Schneider had probably the most frequent, blatant VPL in the history of television, and I'm sure it didn't hurt his rise to stardom. Sad that we have regressed to the point where, on most shows, men have no genitals at all.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Schneider had probably the most frequent, blatant VPL in the history of television, and I'm sure it didn't hurt his rise to stardom. Sad that we have regressed to the point where, on most shows, men have no genitals at all.

I agree. I think it's, in part, because men don't wear the super tight jeans anymore the way they did in the 80s. Fred Dryer from "Hunter" had constant VPL too.

houtx48

Cherished Member
Media
Thar gone with the wind dress has to be some of the best old comedy in the history of TV, like Lucy, Ethel and the candy factory.

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just had to pass the candy factory link on yesterday to someone (in France) who'd never heard of I Love Lucy (or Fred n Ethel :) )

Thar gone with the wind dress has to be some of the best old comedy in the history of TV, like Lucy, Ethel and the candy factory.

quent19791

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I actually saw both Dukes on Broadway in musicals, and they were both quite good. John Schneider was in Grand Hotel, and Tom Wopat was in Guys and Dolls. Great singing voices and presence, but couldn't dance a lick.

I always preferred Tom over John during the Duke days. Loved that tight little body of his. I never saw TW do shirtless scenes after "Hazzard". Any body know of any?

On a footnote, did anybody think it was strange that the character would have an asinine name like Luke Duke?

B_frednethel

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I got to see TW in 'Annie Get Your Gun' w/ Bernadette, loved the voice. Then bought his CD 'Dissertation on the State of Bliss' and find his voice serviceable in a jazz setting. But DILF Schneider's high baritone in this clip blew me away and showed-up Bakula. Who knew?

I actually saw both Dukes on Broadway in musicals, and they were both quite good. John Schneider was in Grand Hotel, and Tom Wopat was in Guys and Dolls. Great singing voices and presence, but couldn't dance a lick.

I always preferred Tom over John during the Duke days. Loved that tight little body of his. I never saw TW do shirtless scenes after "Hazzard". Any body know of any?

On a footnote, did anybody think it was strange that the character would have an asinine name like Luke Duke?

BoDuke79

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
If I said it once I've said it more When the show 1st came out and his cock was bulging out so far nost of the show he was the hottest fucking actor on tv. I wish he was gay or Bi even because I would've done anyting to get his dick in my mouth and ass. I didn't realize that he had women in his trailer and was getting laid and blow jobs in between shots.. I can only visualize how much fun his women had playng with him...

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Schneider must have been so proud of that big dick cause he sure liked to show it off in that series, and you can just bet he loved a BJ just as much as anyone.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight

ChileCat

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight