John Schneider

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
EnglishMan said:
With all that trouser snake action in those first three photos, it's such a shame he never modelled for Playgirl.:wink:

In one of the teen magazines back in the early 80's, there is a mention of a nickname of John Schneider as being called "Snake". Although it wasn't the obvious reason given in the magazine, it was rumored that he was VERY PROUD of his size by the rest of the cast and filming crew.

As for the picture of John with a hard-on when Loretta Lynn is coming out of the motorhome, that was only the start of it, because just moments later, if one looks close enough, it has grown further... :D

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
montanaguy said:
In one of the teen magazines back in the early 80's, there is a mention of a nickname of John Schneider as being called "Snake". Although it wasn't the obvious reason given in the magazine, it was rumored that he was VERY PROUD of his size by the rest of the cast and filming crew.

As for the picture of John with a hard-on when Loretta Lynn is coming out of the motorhome, that was only the start of it, because just moments later, if one looks close enough, it has grown further... :D

And, who won't look closer? Pecker's pictures show his dick all over the place, i.e., left side, right side, bulging package, etc. This couldn't be accidental and just emphasizes his being VERY PROUD of his cock, as though his hot looks wouldn't be enough to harden onlookers.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
14x8thck said:
For a man that is about to be 52 years old from stem to strern he has just gotten more handsome! Pecker the crotch shots are great thanx!:biggrin1:

Actually, John Schneider will only be 46 years old in April. He lied about his age when he went in for the tryouts in 1978. He was only 18 when the series started.

PurpleSam

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You can all get ready to hate me for this, but I had the privilege of working with John Schneider last summer at the Hollywood Bowl when he did "The
Sound of Music" and let me tell you, the man has lost none of his appeal. He is simply breathtaking. He had just about everyone in the place swooning every time he came near or smiled at them. And the best part is, he is a really nice guy to go along with those looks. I'll work for him again anytime, anywhere.

montanaguy

Sexy Member
Media
Happy Birthday wishes to John Schneider on his 47th birthday on April 8th. He continues to keep looking good, even as he gets older.

bigtoad

Worshipped Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Fuckin' gorgeous man, and DAMN! Brave guy, he was...those jeans on DoH just sold it all!

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
As great as John Schneider is, Tom Wopat is no slouch either! He was showing some great bulges in his tight jeans too!

In fact, I read somewhere (maybe here on LPSG!) that Tom Wopat does work for some modern-day charity, and if people contribute to that charity, Tom will glady whip out his big tool and show it to the generous donor!

True??? If so, where do I sign up for a major contribution??!! :smile:

jim817

Expert Member
Media
Have you noticed that sometimes John's dick bulge is hanging to the left and sometimes to the right. Either way it looks mighty good!

Meniscus

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There's a recent thread about the bulge of one of the actors from the new Dukes of Hazzard show, and I thought it would be appropriate to bump this thread so we could all enjoy the original Bo Duke's bulge again.

http://www.lpsg.org/72829-jonathan-bennet-nice-bulge.html

Plus I found all these great YouTube clips featuring his bulge.

YouTube - Big Duke
YouTube - Painted on Jeans

On this one, check out the bulge at around 1:08 and again at 1:27
YouTube - Bo Duke - Romeo

And on this one check out his bulge at 0:31.
YouTube - John Schneider- If I Said You Have A Beautiful Body

0:58 on this one.
YouTube - Dreaming Of You

1:50 on this one.
YouTube - John Schneider Music Video

1:24 and 2:31 on this one.
YouTube - I'm Your Man