John Slattery

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
John Slattery is definitely a hottie. Don't know of any nude photos of him. Apparently, years ago he did a play by Terrance McNally called The Lisbon Traviata and at some point he was onstage totally nude and he would be more than welcomed here, as I am told he is both long and thick. :smile: :cool:
Loved him on Sex and the City (but not his fetish).:redface:

spaceyfan

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
John Slattery is beautiful and yes, incredibly sexy. Always has been. Loved him in the 1990s series 'Homefront'. Most recently, he has been on 'Desperate Housewives' as Gaby's love interest/new hubbie. Would love to see some bulge or crotch shots of him... yummy.

Media
524729.jpg

gregps

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Didn't he play Victor on Desperate Housewives? Also, years ago I believe that he was on Days of Our Lives. I too would like to see more of him.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
FUCKING WEIRD - John Slattery popped into my head this morning while I was taking a shower. Totally random, and now there's a thread about him? :eek:

If I remember correctly he was in an indie movie a couple years ago called "Red Meat" (or something like that)... rather misogynist film in tone overall, but I think that was the point. Anyway, he had several nude scenes - GREAT ass - including one where he's talking to one of his buddies while shaving, fully nude. No cock shot, but pubes aplenty within frame. I remember finding it and him wicked hot.

hotbtminla

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Apparently he had a lengthy full-frontal nude scene in a play years ago, Lisbon Traviata. And apparently he has a fucking huge cock, long and thick.

I will get on a plane and deliver the blowjob of your life to the first guy who finds a pic from that and posts it here. :tongue: