John Stamos forgets his underwear on "Full House"

kbas9000

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Wow didn't notice it until now. Very hot. Although I have to admit, knowing what we know now, it was a little awkward at the part of the clip when the Olsen girl's hand got alarming close to it.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Wow didn't notice it until now. Very hot. Although I have to admit, knowing what we know now, it was a little awkward at the part of the clip when the Olsen girl's hand got alarming close to it.

I know! Poor kid woulda gotten a big (no pun intended) surprise had she grabbed a little bit lower. It kind of looked as though John was aware how close she was in the scene. If you notice he sort of squirms a little. He's just another of the many men in 80s TV that went commando while wearing fitting jeans. His schlong looks pretty big too.

ChockladGa

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes he hangs - but in this case, the eggs might be bigger than the chicken.
I'm thinking Stamos might be a huge closet case. For a man who seems to be so handsome and so nice, he shuns the spotlight and is not known as a "ladies man".
If I ever see him, I'd run him ragged.

thee1

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Yes he hangs - but in this case, the eggs might be bigger than the chicken.
I'm thinking Stamos might be a huge closet case. For a man who seems to be so handsome and so nice, he shuns the spotlight and is not known as a "ladies man".
If I ever see him, I'd run him ragged.

The "eggs" might be big, but it's clearly the "chicken" that we see through the pants. I've also thought that Stamos may swing both ways. There was a rumor that he and Rebecca Romijn used to hold swing parties in which he'd partake of some of the male flesh, and, other than Paula Abdul RR and Demi Moore (during their time on "General Hospital"), I haven't heard about him being with too many women.

AlexKelly69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
In spite of the sickeningly sugary sweetness that was "Full House," John Stamos always managed to bring a little spice. He went commando quite frequently on the show, as the following video shows. You can clearly make out his dick in every frame.

Does anybody happen to have this clip or know what episode it is from? It's gone from YouTube