John Stamos views on cock!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Endowments' started by gjorg, Jun 27, 2007.

1. gjorg

Gold Member

Stamos was on austrialian tv and was talking about a reporter who had something negative about him. He said "you know why that guy said that?It's because he has a little dick".
    Do str8 guys talk like that? I thought it was bitchey fags (like me)who say things like that!
    Stamos has the looks and I assumed he has the tool. I seem to remember something on the Stern show someone saying that he likes to show it off in hollywood gyms. Or that he likes to watch his ex wife and other woman while he beats it. Any stories?

2. Hornet

Gold Member

Can't say he's ever done anything for me, and judging by his actions here in Australia (which has now left, claiming being "Tired" and wanting to go home), he certainly won't be on my "To Do" list anytime soon!

3. gjorg

Gold Member

He cleans up well

4. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
  5. agnslz

Gold Member

Yes, but this is an entirely fresh perspective on him, Novice. With insights into whether or not he's gay, simply for saying that another man has a little dick.:rolleyes:

6. novice_btm

Staff Member Moderator Gold Member

Albums:
    Oooooh! Sorry about that. I missed that glaring subtlety. :tongue:

7. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:

He and Howard Stern are very close friends. It has been mentioned on the Stern Show several times that he, his ex-wife Rebecca and Howard and whatever girl he was dating at the time, I think it was Angie Everhardt, would spend a lot of time together nude. Howard also has mentioned several times that John is uncut. I think John is, for me anyway, getting too thin. He seems to be loosing a little too much weight. I used to think he was a really cutie and I'd-a latched onto that dick of his in a heartbeat!

8. submit452

Gold Member

Albums:
    Howard Stern dated Angie Everhart? I love her, but how did he get to hit that red bush? I would like to hear more about that from LPSG. This gives us fuglish guys some hope and also I love redheads and is Angie a natural firecrotch?

9. arktrucker

Gold Member

Albums:
    Oh yeah, they were hitting it. And from the way they still talk, if he wasn't with Beth O they probably would still be together. Robin and he talk about it often.

10. 14x8thck

14x8thck Member

He was on The Tonight Show as the second guest Don Rickles was first. When he came out he gave Don Rickles a big kiss on the cheek as they are very good friends. It was a great interview and Rickles said if I may something on a serious note " as one of Hollywoods young people out there I must say that this is one of the nicest men out there" he was not joking. He just seems to be a genuine kind sweet guy and better looking now than ever.

11. confusedman

confusedman New Member

Albums:
    john stamos is half greek.his parents name was stamatopoulos and they immigrated in 1950 with other greeks after the war to have a better opportunitty and of course his parents owned a greek restaurant!:p
    well,politics here have ruined this country!

Draft saved Draft deleted