John Stamos views on cock!

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Stamos was on austrialian tv and was talking about a reporter who had something negative about him. He said "you know why that guy said that?It's because he has a little dick".
Do str8 guys talk like that? I thought it was bitchey fags (like me)who say things like that!
Stamos has the looks and I assumed he has the tool. I seem to remember something on the Stern show someone saying that he likes to show it off in hollywood gyms. Or that he likes to watch his ex wife and other woman while he beats it. Any stories?

Hornet

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Can't say he's ever done anything for me, and judging by his actions here in Australia (which has now left, claiming being "Tired" and wanting to go home), he certainly won't be on my "To Do" list anytime soon!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
If you do a search, there are 2 fairly recent threads that mention him by name, and several others when he's mentioned within the thread.

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/47138-john-stamos.html?highlight=stamos

http://www.lpsg.org/celebrity-endowments/47647-john-stamos.html?highlight=stamos
Yes, but this is an entirely fresh perspective on him, Novice. With insights into whether or not he's gay, simply for saying that another man has a little dick.:rolleyes:

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Stamos was on austrialian tv and was talking about a reporter who had something negative about him. He said "you know why that guy said that?It's because he has a little dick".
Do str8 guys talk like that? I thought it was bitchey fags (like me)who say things like that!
Stamos has the looks and I assumed he has the tool. I seem to remember something on the Stern show someone saying that he likes to show it off in hollywood gyms. Or that he likes to watch his ex wife and other woman while he beats it. Any stories?

He and Howard Stern are very close friends. It has been mentioned on the Stern Show several times that he, his ex-wife Rebecca and Howard and whatever girl he was dating at the time, I think it was Angie Everhardt, would spend a lot of time together nude. Howard also has mentioned several times that John is uncut. I think John is, for me anyway, getting too thin. He seems to be loosing a little too much weight. I used to think he was a really cutie and I'd-a latched onto that dick of his in a heartbeat!

submit452

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
He and Howard Stern are very close friends. It has been mentioned on the Stern Show several times that he, his ex-wife Rebecca and Howard and whatever girl he was dating at the time, I think it was Angie Everhardt, would spend a lot of time together nude. Howard also has mentioned several times that John is uncut. I think John is, for me anyway, getting too thin. He seems to be loosing a little too much weight. I used to think he was a really cutie and I'd-a latched onto that dick of his in a heartbeat!
Howard Stern dated Angie Everhart? I love her, but how did he get to hit that red bush? I would like to hear more about that from LPSG. This gives us fuglish guys some hope and also I love redheads and is Angie a natural firecrotch?

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Howard Stern dated Angie Everhart? I love her, but how did he get to hit that red bush? I would like to hear more about that from LPSG. This gives us fuglish guys some hope and also I love redheads and is Angie a natural firecrotch?

Oh yeah, they were hitting it. And from the way they still talk, if he wasn't with Beth O they probably would still be together. Robin and he talk about it often.

14x8thck

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
He was on The Tonight Show as the second guest Don Rickles was first. When he came out he gave Don Rickles a big kiss on the cheek as they are very good friends. It was a great interview and Rickles said if I may something on a serious note " as one of Hollywoods young people out there I must say that this is one of the nicest men out there" he was not joking. He just seems to be a genuine kind sweet guy and better looking now than ever.

confusedman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
john stamos is half greek.his parents name was stamatopoulos and they immigrated in 1950 with other greeks after the war to have a better opportunitty and of course his parents owned a greek restaurant!:p
well,politics here have ruined this country!