John Terry

Monster_Meat

Experimental Member
Media
Hey Does Anyone Have Any Pictures Of John Terry. I Think He Looks Super Hot. And For Our American Readers John Terry Is An English Football Player. Who Plays For Chelsea.

flame boy

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Obviously being a super big gay, I had no idea who this dude is! I did a quick search online, there isnt much going, but I have attached a shirtless / footy shorts shot and a second pic with a slight bulge!

Attachments

Reactions: buckaroo_baldwin

Tomly

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Just look at their hands, Terry laughing and Owen closing his legs together :biggrin1:

Attachments

Reactions: rj78888888

sykray

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I guess that many team sportsmen see each other naked daily and lose their inhibitions and usual taboos about touching. This is amusing to see but I doubt that we can read more into it than two guys who are comfortable with intimate contact with each other having a playful grope and laugh together.

Thanks for the picture.

Jaroslav

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Distinctly European looking, which isn't always a plus in my book, but he's got a unique look that's drawing me in.

Strange comment from an American citizen.."European Looking"..surely the majority of the white inhabitants of the USA are of European origin?? Unless of course the member is Afro-American, Arabian, Asian, Polynesian or Native American etc. Europeans populated the rest of the World too didn't they :confused: We certainly don't all look like John Terry.:eek: