Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Not sure of the spelling. The guy was in the Flash Gordon series a few years back. It got out that he was gay and it hurt the show I guess...least that is what was said at the time. Not sure what happened to him. He appeared to be a good guy with tons of looks...anyone remember?

CUBE

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Man, I agree...he may be even more sexy now...and by the way Kink...your avatar picture is so fucking hot I can't stand it...man to service that big bag you got would be heaven

titan1968

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
CUBE said:
Not sure of the spelling. The guy was in the Flash Gordon series a few years back. It got out that he was gay and it hurt the show I guess...least that is what was said at the time. Not sure what happened to him. He appeared to be a good guy with tons of looks...anyone remember?

He still is a good-looking guy.

By the way, The Flash and Flash Gordon were two seperate comic book heroes from the 1940s or 1950s. Shipp starred in the short-lived series from the early 1990s that was based on The Flash. I used to love that show.

txquis

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've known of this guy since his early soap days.
He was "kelly" on GUIDING LIGHT in the early 80's,
and he was "douglas cummings" on AS THE WORLD TURNS in
the late 80's.
Very cute, then and now.

pinky

Sexy Member
Media
I'm sorry 14x8in. , although they do look similar the guy who was on Judging Amy and is now on Desperate Housewives is Richard Burgi. He was also the lead on The Sentinel and coincidentally he had a guest starring role in The Flash. Richard Burgi also played Chad Rollo on Another World back in the 80's.