Johnny Dark is huge

StaffnRod

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Here's a new one for me; Johnny rutting a B-lister raven slut in a public park, on HGvideo label.
https://monsterwhitecock.com/nina-clyde-takes-massive-cock-amateur/
Sorry if a repost of a prior... JD in true form encouraging pussy to take it deeper !
Also we see a full face view of the stud in the closing minute prior to that POV facial.

Reactions: deleted1048037

bb32

Experimental Member
Media
I had high hopes for his website even in it's self disclosed "testing phase" and I'm happy to support a venture with as much potential as Johnny has but after a few times of the web master promising updates that never came I canceled. Plus it looked like it was put together by someone who just didn't give a shit. It's a shame really. You'd think they'd be interested in maintaining whatever member base existed, but I'd imagine most people got fed up and left or will soon. Wonder how much oversight he has with the site.

xDean1983x

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Website has done SFA since it was going live

Needs to update with more videos. I'm not subscribing until i see regular content

Want Rhea part 2

murder_she_brote

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would really like to see summer part 3. Not sure if it is even up on the site behind the pay wall. The purchase vs. subscribe for the videos is a bit confusing. I'm willing to pay, but not until i'm sure of what i'm getting

Nikeairs23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't check this thread very often but I'm glad I did tonight. This got me lol. Ill post a few pics in return for making me laugh- Iv been saying I would post pics for a while now. (Alienware83: If I kept on losing weight... would I be more dick than man? :)
I really do appreciate that you guys are fans. Thanks for following me. btw- Photos are good only if they have some perspective/comparison. And by far the best way for you to know all about my dick is to buy/watch my new private videos. _JD

View attachment 484677 View attachment 484678 View attachment 484680 View attachment 484681 View attachment 484685
LOL, some of you guys were actually attacking this man. Looks 8.5+ nbp, right?

Shepardson

Superior Member
Media
Went back to the 2008 posts, does Johnny do PE? He looks bigger in the more recent pics.
You might consider that people's photography & video skills improve over time. It happens with most people who do any form of amateur/semi-pro dick photography. You should also consider that today's mystery bumper once again has a post count of 2 in over two years (nothing new for this thread).

Nikeairs23

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You might consider that people's photography & video skills improve over time. It happens with most people who do any form of amateur/semi-pro dick photography. You should also consider that today's mystery bumper once again has a post count of 2 in over two years (nothing new for this thread).
He admitted to PE in 1 of the replies I quoted. I feel like he has the secret to life and he just abandoned us.

bb32

Experimental Member
Media
Yea, really lame. To not update a site is one thing, but to have the webmaster promise content multiple times and never follow through is just a slap in the face to fans. Not cool.

bb32

Experimental Member
Media
His site is dead no updates for months.

Stupid
Yea, really lame. To not update a sign is one thing, but to have the webmaster promise content multiple times and not follow through is just a slap in the face to fans. Not cool.